• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much do you use Se?

sculpting

For each of the below items give youreself a zero if you never do it and a five it is like breathing for you to do it. It's okay to have lots of zeros.

Se
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
I focus on the context of the present situation
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”

Also take all the other function tests below in other places:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sp-arthouse/18832-how-much-do-you-use-se.html#post724095
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18817-how-much-fe-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18820-how-much-te-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18833-how-much-ne-do-you-use.html#post724098
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18834-how-much-ni-do-you-use.html#post724099
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/18835-how-much-si-do-you-use.html#post724102

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 2
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 1
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 3
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 2
I focus on the context of the present situation - 2
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 0
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 3
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” - 2

15/40 - 37.5%

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”

TOTAL = 5

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Se
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 5
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 5
I focus on the context of the present situation: 5
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 3
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it: 5
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”: 3

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting [5]
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data [3.5]
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them [5]
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities [2]
I focus on the context of the present situation [0]
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world [0]
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. [3]
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” [4]

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, this sorta looks like work. :thelook:

Oh well. I'll copy off shortnsweet and change a few numbers. :newwink:

Se
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 5
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 5
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 4
I focus on the context of the present situation: 5
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 5
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it: 3
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”: 3

Chloe

Se
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 1
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 2
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
I focus on the context of the present situation 1
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 0
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 4

11/40

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 5

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 2

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 4

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 1

I focus on the context of the present situation - 1

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 3

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 1

When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” - 1

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1 -- I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

0 -- I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

2 -- I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

0 -- My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

1 -- I focus on the context of the present situation

2 -- I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world

3 -- I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

0 -- When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Se

3 - I notice, directly experience, and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

1 - I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

3 - I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

0 - My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

2(?) - I focus on the context of the present situation

3 - I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world

1 - I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

0 - When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”

13/40 - 33%

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

TOTAL = 26

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 3
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 3
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 3
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 2
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 1
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 0

14 - 35%

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 2
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 1
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 1
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 1
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 4

10/35 = 28%

LOL I thought I was getting better at Se. Apparently not so much...

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting [3]
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data [1]
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them [4]
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities [1]
I focus on the context of the present situation [1]
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world [4]
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. [2]
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” [0]

The dreaded 16 again.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
Se
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 3
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 3
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 4
I focus on the context of the present situation: 4
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 4
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it: 3
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”: 5

You linked the Fi thread twice btw.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 0 -- things are rarely as simple as they seem
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 0 -- see above
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 3
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0 -- no
I focus on the context of the present situation 2
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 2
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 0 -- but it's not...
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 0 -- sounds cool though

7/50=17%

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 3
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 3
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 4
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 2
I focus on the context of the present situation - 4
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 2
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” - 2

22/40 = 55%

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 1

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 1

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 1 That's a wierd question.

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 3

I focus on the context of the present situation - 2

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 1 Well, information yes, but the 'sensory' isn't really the focus word.

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - negative 0

When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” - 0[/QUOTE]

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting = 1

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data = 1

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them = 2

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities = 0

I focus on the context of the present situation = 1

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world = 0

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. = 1

When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” = 0

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Se
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 4
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 1
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 2
I focus on the context of the present situation: 1
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 3
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it: 0
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”: 4

19/40

I think I might have better Se than I often give myself credit for. Just geared towards specific things.