Phantonym

7/40 - 17.5%

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 3 (I mean, yeah, I do this, don't all human beings? But, I guess it's not a major part of my personality, at least not in the sense that the other functions I've done this far [Ni, Fi, Te] have been...)
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 3
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 3
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 3
    I focus on the context of the present situation - 3 (what does this even mean, really?)
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 2.5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2.5
    When involved in a sport I am able to "be the ball" or when driving I am able to "be the car" - 3.5

23.5/40 = 58.75%

I find this one problematic, because I certainly do all of these things, I mean, we have to, in order to partake in the world.

I just wouldn't say that these things make up a major part of my personality.

Is this why people start talking about whether MBTI is a theory about skill sets vs a theory about world views?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    3, Does this extend to ideas?
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    I focus on the context of the present situation
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�

11/40
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

ReflecTcelfeR

12/40.

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5/5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 4/5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 2.5/5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 3/5
    I focus on the context of the present situation 4/5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world [b]5/5[/n]
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 5/5
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 2/5

Total: 30.5/40 or 76.25%
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 3/5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 2/5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 4/5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1/5
    I focus on the context of the present situation 3/5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3/5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 2/5
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�1/5

19/40

Guess I'm pretty in the middle.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by sculpting View Post
    For each of the below items give youreself a zero if you never do it and a five it is like breathing for you to do it. It's okay to have lots of zeros.

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    I focus on the context of the present situation
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car.

31/40

77.5%
    In challenge lies opportunity.

Sleeply............. Cat Brainz's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 2
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 0
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation 1
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 2
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 1
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 0

6/40= 15%
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?

Taking a cat nap
    9w1 7w6 3w4

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting (1/5)
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data (2/5)
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them (1/5)
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities (1/5)
    I focus on the context of the present situation (1/5)
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world (2/5)
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. (1/5)
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car (3/5)

12/40
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII None

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 4/5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 3/5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 3/5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1/5
    I focus on the context of the present situation 3/5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3/5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 2/5
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 0/5

19/40