User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 1.5 - Only consciously and often I do miss obvious things
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 1 - Not usually, I just prefer to go off into a fantasy world
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 4
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 1 - Not usually
    I focus on the context of the present situation - 1 - I've a thing for blowing things out of context
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 1 - Sometimes to warm myself up
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2 - The world is rarely what it seems, though.
    When involved in a sport I am able to ôbe the ball ôor when driving I am able to ôbe the carö - 0

11.5/40
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    ENTP

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 1 (trust: yes; notice: no)
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 0
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 1 (I'm actually good at "spot de difference" but only if I consciously try to do it)
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation - 2
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 2
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2 (real world is indeed what it appears to be, by definition of reality (thanks, Ti) but... work with the data? Well yes, if somebody else collects them and places them in a nice graph)
    When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż - 0 (is a negative number allowed??? I hate driving, sports,... exactly because I have to pay attention to boring reality...)

9/40. Quite okay for a supposedly eight function
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

every day when I have to interact with things in da real world. So, every day I'm not in a coma.

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    I focus on the context of the present situation
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż
    ?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 3
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 2
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 3
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 1
    I focus on the context of the present situation - 2
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 4
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 0
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car - 4

19/40 - 47.5%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

5! life isn't worth living without my senses in full use! :horor:

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

5... well, yeah, I might miss something if I didn't

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

5... I worked in the wine industry and am licensed at tasting and selecting wines

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

3... I'm not always sure where my mind actually IS!

I focus on the context of the present situation

5...well, yeah... what else am I supposed to do with it?

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world

5!!!!! I would rather die than not do this!

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

4.5 ... I'm most likely to trust what I experience, but I am not particularly trusting of ANY data

When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż

5... there are people who don't do this?

37.5/40... 93.75%... not bad...
    ÔÇťOh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.ÔÇŁ -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

[3] I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    [3] I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    [3] I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    [2] My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    [3] I focus on the context of the present situation
    [3] I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    [1] I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    [1] When involved in a sport I am able to "be the ball" or when driving I am able to "be the car"

19!

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 4
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation 3
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 4
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 0
    When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż 4[/QUOTE]

25/40

ni 91%
    fe 81%
    ne 70%
    te 65%
    ti 62%
    se 62%
    fi 52%
    si 45%
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 4, though I don't just trust my senses.

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 3 (I'm pretty good at floating off to La La Land)

I focus on the context of the present situation: 3

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 4

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.: 0

When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż: 3

26/40
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Se
    3I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    4I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    5I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    3My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    3I focus on the context of the present situation
    3I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    3I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    3When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 4 This is my modus operandi but I'm also too much in my brain sometimes.

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5!!

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4depend if the objects are useful in order to serve my goal or not

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 5!!! I hate when I have to think fo future possibilities, they are always too much vague, what is concrete and present is what is the best.

I focus on the context of the present situation: 4, I can be focus on the next tape when the present situation don't particualry require attention because nothing is happening.

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 5!!!

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 5!!! A guy who would act differently waste his energy in my opinion. I still conscious that the data I have collected are just a part of the whole big picture, though.

When involved in a sport I am able to ´┐Żbe the ball ´┐Żor when driving I am able to ´┐Żbe the car´┐Ż: 5!!!

37/40= 92,5%
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan