User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISFP

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 4
    I focus on the context of the present situation 4
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 4
    When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 4 (I notice this a lot more with driving than sports. But only when driving manual. Automatic doesn't allow this.)

Total 36

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

I focus on the context of the present situation

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”

how much do I use Se?

A lot.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 2
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 1
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation: 1
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 0
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.: 1
    When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”: 0

Se: 9/40 = 17.5%
    Ti: 19/50 = 38.0%
    Ne: 36/40 = 90.0%
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 3
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 2
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 4
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation 2
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 2.5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 1.5
    When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 1.5. I understand what this question is getting at, which is why I ranked it low. BUT I think my one exception IS 'being the car' - knock on wood, haha
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 3
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 2
    I focus on the context of the present situation 4
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 3
    When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” 5

The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 0
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 0
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 2
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation - 0
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 4
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it - 0
    When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” - 0

15%

Se-fail.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting>4
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data-4
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them-5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities-3
    I focus on the context of the present situation-5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world-4
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.-5
    When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car”-4

34 paints. SE DOMINANCE... Fack yeah.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Why when I read about what the function means does it sound like a foreign language to me? Is it because there are no concrete examples that go with it? I honestly cannot answer those questions because they seem too vague. I mean, doesn't everybody use their senses? You can't help but use them. It's instinct. I know that's not what the question means though.
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I use Se when I go dancing even if I'm no SP.

hmmm...
    that comment makes no sense whatsoever...