User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting-2

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data-4

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them-4

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities-0

I focus on the context of the present situation-2

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world-3

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.-3

When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car-3

21/40 53%

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 4 some senses more so than others and I back it up with intuition
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 2 only use this to scan people or living things, the rest is background noise
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0 I'd have to have a really good reason and actively put myself to it
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0 they're too linked to be seperated and the present often isn't that interesting
    I focus on the context of the present situation 0 see above
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 4 I'll be present if there's something interesting to do and relish the experience
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 0 enjoy what-ifs too much
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car 4 provided I'm present in this world at the time, yup

My clumsiness often just means I've just zoned out coz I'm bored with this world or something else needs my attention
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I think it means you are focusing on the task at hand. Your mind is not wandering laterally from what you are doing.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I was answering it.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 4
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 4
    I focus on the context of the present situation: 5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 4
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it: 4
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car: 4

34= 85 %

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

I focus on the context of the present situation

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car

8/35, roughly 23%
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

garbage

2 - It takes effort for me to notice this stuff.

1 - I can't help but look beneath the surface.

1 - I don't keep track of these sorts of details.

2 - I'm usually more focused on the present than the future, but in a more abstract way than the present "moment."

1 - I focus more on underlying meaning of the present situation.

3 - I seek multiple stimuli, but I keep them in the background rather than actually concentrating on them.

2 - The first clause is the most "not me" statement I've ever heard. But I do work with the possibilities offered by the present as much as I can.

4 - Machines become a conscious and unconscious extension of me pretty easily.

16, or 40%.

5 - except I don't scan for particular data all the time, only if I'm looking for something specific - if thinking is idle, then Se is active absorbing as much information as possible

5 - If there is a detectable physical difference, I will likely notice it. Most of the time those differences don't matter.

4 - It depends on what is going on, and what kind of thinking is required. Although my preferred and favorite experience is when I'm moving - running, swimming, cycling, hiking, anything. I am 100% focused on each moment as it occurs and the action is the only thing I think about, present or very near future

5 - It highly depends on the situation, but most of the time it's best to focus on the present. The past has already past, we learn from it and adjust accordingly to the present, and the future has yet to occur, so there's no point to focus too much on it. Mostly, I focus on the present, while taking the past and future into consideration.

5 - This is what makes me know I'm alive. The unhealthiest periods of my life have been when I've lived too much in my mind. I don't like to distinguish reality as the "outer" world. It is what it is, and I live IN it.

5 - Things are as they appear to be.

5 - This is true in a way. When I am involved in a sport that requires equipment other than my body, I focus on making this equipment an extension of my body. When I'm cycling, I sync the movement of the bike to the movement of my body, not the other way around. My body is the first machine I have the most conscious control over - if I focus on controlling this machine, controlling extensions of this machine are second nature.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

For each of the below items give youreself a zero if you never do it and a five it is like breathing for you to do it. It's okay to have lots of zeros.

Se

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.2.7

total: 31.5
    Last edited by Walking Tourist; 07-07-2009 at 09:18 PM.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

4....I didn't give a full 5 because all of these then almost instantly after, gets filtered through my 'intuition' like, 'I smell X, but, in this environment, this is a highly unlikely occurance, so what is it I'm really smelling? And, what does this smell mean/indicate coming from this setting?'

3...I do but I don't think I have enough control over said ability nor how/when it will occur.

5....makes for a very picky eater, and I'm very particular about smells to the point where something that doesn't smell right with me, will induce physical vomiting.

3...I am focused on both, my current experience will get compared to the past and whether it can be topped in the future.

4...I also tend to take that context and play silly putty with it, going on wacky tangents, but, I think I am very aware of the present situation and its context before I jump to my tangents.

4...I'm a sensation junkie in many ways, extreme experiences/thrills I crave a lot.

2...not really, as I know that I only see it from my pov, so I'm always wondering about another angle and how the world would appear given that angle.

1.......not really, but, I do have darn good natural reflexes, which, my theory is that it's due to intuition with Ti where I sometimes know something is about to fall, or, go off-track, and react accordingly, in that moment.

26/40= 65%

Thanks, Happy-pup! This was quite informative and revealing about myself. As far as all the 8 functions go, here are my summaries, then (higest to lowest - I'm not suprised by the 2 taking higest and lowest positions):

Ne - 98%
    Ti - 94%
    Ni- 89%
    Te- 75%
    Fe- 66%
    Se - 65%
    Si - 60%
    Fi - 35.5% (rounded to- 36%)
    Last edited by Qre:us; 07-07-2009 at 05:41 PM.