User Tag List

123 Last

Default How much Te do you use?

Same rules as the "how much Fe do you use thread" 0 if never ever and 5 if it is like breathing for you.

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

here are the other functions:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724095
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ou-use-fi.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...o-you-use.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...o-you-use.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ou-use-fi.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724098
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724099
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724102

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

TOTAL = 7 / 17.5%

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems: 2
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people: 4
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program: 4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3: 4
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion: 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals : 2
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations : 4
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards:3.. (well, I try to.. or I just change the goals..)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 1
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 3
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 5
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 1
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 2

18/40 - 45%
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Dali

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Will you be making any for Ne? That's where I'll shine!

i left the book at work so I cant fill it out, but will grab it this evening-then you can have the Ni. Ne, Si, and Se.

I got 100% Ne! But you got 80% on Ti, that was good!

garbage

5 - I seek objective common ground with customers and those I work on personal projects with at all times. If we don't agree on our end goals, we'll be going in different directions and holding each other back.

3 - Sort of. Usually, I just ensure that we're headed in the right direction.

4 - Though this is bound to change during the course of a project.

4 - I break problems down into subproblems, determine who's responsible for each, and go forward with them.

3 - Logically convincing others isn't too important to me.

3 - I used to do so incessantly, but, again, I'm more for "the right direction" than anything.

3 - I've done this in the past with no problem, but.. it kind of gets boring. I get others to notice what I'm doing, follow along with it, and then they write the rules.

2 - I seek to find out why performance was "subpar" if it doesn't meet said goals and standards. There's usually an explanation that sheer numbers will miss; it's often more efficient to rectify this underlying situation than it is to evaluate on sheer numbers alone.

Soo.... 27, or 68%. There's an objective metric for you.

MBTI
    ENTP

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 4
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 4
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 5
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 4
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 1

29 - 72,5%

Does this mean that I'm just the laziest ENTJ ever born?
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.