From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

5 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    I use both objectivity and subjectivity equally, so I'll go with 5.
    5 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    Yep, I plan out the number of days, hours, minutes, etc. I will spend doing something. Likewise, I plan this out for other people too, if we're talking about students. When I tutored students, I told them the amount of hours they should spend studying each day to help retain the information better.
    5 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    I love efficiency. I like to figure out ways to make things run smoother.
    5 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    If this is speaking about science problems, yes. It is necessary to show the steps in a concise and logical format. I desire instructions to be communicated to me in this way so then I know the steps to achieve a desired goal. If it's all incoherent, I have no sense of direction at all.
    3 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    This is where I fail the Te test. Yes, I use logic to an extent, but emotions end up prevailing in the end, it just busts through like a soda bottle that someone has put in a Mentos. Fe is where I convince others to work towards a goal.
    5 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    I both subjectively and objectively measure the external world.
    5 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    Yep. If the system works, use it.
    5 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    As a teacher in training, I love rubrics. I evaluate performance against measurable standards for certain. I also evaluate performance on a subjective level too. In other words, I use both Te, Fe, and Fi in this case.

38/40= 95%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    5 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    I use both objectivity and subjectivity equally, so I'll go with 5.
    5 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    Yep, I plan out the number of days, hours, minutes, etc. I will spend doing something. Likewise, I plan this out for other people too, if we're talking about students. When I tutored students, I told them the amount of hours they should spend studying each day to help retain the information better.
    5 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    I love efficiency. I like to figure out ways to make things run smoother.
    5 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    If this is speaking about science problems, yes. It is necessary to show the steps in a concise and logical format. I desire instructions to be communicated to me in this way so then I know the steps to achieve a desired goal. If it's all incoherent, I have no sense of direction at all.
    3 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    This is where I fail the Te test. Yes, I use logic to an extent, but emotions end up prevailing in the end, it just busts through like a soda bottle that someone has put in a Mentos. Fe is where I convince others to work towards a goal.
    5 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    I both subjectively and objectively measure the external world.
    5 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    Yep. If the system works, use it.
    5 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    As a teacher in training, I love rubrics. I evaluate performance against measurable standards for certain. I also evaluate performance on a subjective level too. In other words, I use both Te, Fe, and Fi in this case.

38/40= 95%.
    Do you believe your T and F are rather balanced?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ Oh, just saw your signature.

That would explain the strong Te in an INFJ.

You're really an INxJ...

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    ^ Oh, just saw your signature.

That would explain the strong Te in an INFJ.

You're really an INxJ...
    That's for certain. Even though I'm quite sensitive and warm, I also desire things to make sense and be observable. I think it has something to do with my academic background in both the sciences and the performing arts. It's the best of both worlds. I like having my heart and brain in sync with each other; they make a good team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post

4 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    3 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    2 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    2 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    5 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    4 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    4 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    4 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    Total: 28/40
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 3/5
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 3/5
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 3.5/5
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 2.5/5
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4/5
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 1/5
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 2/5
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 5/5

Total: 24/40 or 60%
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems (1/5)
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people (2/5)
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program (1/5)
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 (0/5)
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion (1/5)
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals (1/5)
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations (0/5)
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards (0/5)

6/40
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems (0/5)
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people (2/5)
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program (0/5)
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 (2/5)
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion (2/5)
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals (3/5)
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations (2/5)
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards (2/5)

13/40= 33%
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Everyone beloved inventor cat

I give the people what they want nothing more nothing less

Ether embrace change and advance or stay in the stone age

9w1 7w6 3w4

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

1 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems

2 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

3 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

2 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

1 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

1 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

3 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

2 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

15/40
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]