User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    4 - I try to. Dunno if I succeed.

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    4 - I certainly hope so!

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    5, I think

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

Total: 38/40
    w00t.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 2 - Often I blow problems out of proportion
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 5
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 4 - As often as I can, although sometimes I diverge
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 5
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4 - More often than not, I guess
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 5
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 4 - Not sure about rules and regulations
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 5

34/40
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

4. Probably, it's hard to tell.

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    3. I do this occasionally, to boost my motivation. Although it doesn't work very well, I just keep procrastinating.

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program
    0. I struggle to do this all the time.

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    0. I once tried to explain where I had driven to a police officer just a while ago, and he asked me if I was on something .

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    4. Wouldn't have thought that this trait belonged to Te really.

1. Nope, I do it ridiculously.

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Wink

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Total = 19
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    ISTP

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems -5
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people -2
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program -4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 -4
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion -3
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals -2
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations -0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards -3

Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 2
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 3
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 2
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 2
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 3

22/40 - 55%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

We've had these same threads posted a while back
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    We've had these same threads posted a while back
    Somebody brought them back to life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

[0] I objectively define the scope of problems
    [1] I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    [1] I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    [1] I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    [1] I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    [1] I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    [1] I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    [3] I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

23%

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I objectively define the scope of problems 5
    I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people. 4
    I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program 4
    I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 1
    I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4
    I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3
    I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
    I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 4

26/40
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.