First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 3
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 2
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 3

Total=25

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems: 4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people: 5
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program: 5
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step 2, then step 3: 3
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion: 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals: 3
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations: 4
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards: 5

Ne: 36/40 = 90.0%
    Te: 43/50 = 86.0%
    Fi: 25/45 = 55.6%
    Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
    Ti: 19/50 = 38.0%
    Se: 9/40 = 17.5%
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 5
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 very situational; so, a 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 3
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 2
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 5
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 0
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 0
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 0
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 0

The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 2
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 1
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 3
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 2

50%

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 4
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 4
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 1
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 4

"Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENTP

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

TOTAL = 24 / 40
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    ENTP

Te 1: 5
    Te 2: 4
    Te 3: 5
    Te 4: 3
    Te 5: 4
    Te 6: 3
    Te 7: 2
    Te 8: 1

My Te is precocious for an ENTP due to having spent a lot of time hanging out with ENTJ's, particularly the one I lived with for two years, and the two I worked with as business partners for a long time. And the ESTJ that's been my like, idol, since I was a teenager (long ago!).

Funny how augmenting my Te just made me feel stronger and more powerful and better about myself. Whilst augmenting my Fe made me feel constantly confused and down on myself and just... really didn't work out!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 0 *i don't quite get it lol*

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 4 i feel i can be pretty good about this.

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program. 3 average.

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3. 4 *i don't communicate it sometimes. mother helped me develop this cause whenever i would present an idea of something i want to do. I'd always get drilled with questions for details so naturally this was what i did to show i ment business. despite changing my mind alot heh.

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion. 0 *idk hehe*

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 2 *idk pfft haha*

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    5 * i do notice me doing this quite abit*

21/40

What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems -4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people -4
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program -4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 -3
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion -3
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals -1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations -0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards -3

22/40
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance