User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 1
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 4
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 2
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 4
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 1
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 2
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 2
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 1
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 2

12 / 40

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems -5

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people -4

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program -5

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 -5

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion-5

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals -3

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations -3

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards-5

35/40 88%
    Ni 86%
    Ne 82%
    Se 53%
    Si 50%
    Fe 38%

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

As nice as these threads are, there are... a hell of a lot of them, and they're kind of of peripheral relevance to the temperament subforums. Might I suggest they all be shifted to MBTI (tm), Enneagram, and other personality matrices?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

It's interesting how Ti says, "I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation," and Te says, "I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program."

They sound similar... but Te seems to see things in terms of tasks to be completed, where Ti just organizes categories. They prioritize differently, but I wonder if they reach similar sequences.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 5

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 5

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 5

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 5

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 5

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 5

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 5

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 5

That may sound over-estimated, but I do all of those, a lot, on an every day regular basis. Clockwork, as they say. My friends have....referred to me as the "walking dictionary", and occasionally, "robot".

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 1 too much effort but will do it if really need to
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1 too much effort, try to but can't do the follow-through
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 3 same as before though I enjoy the planning
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 3 only if it's worth the effort
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 3 only if I know nothing else works on them and I wanna get started on this project/task already
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 1 I try...
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0 Rules?? Are you crazy?
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 4 I do this unfortunately automatically and it sucks
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 2.5
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 3
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 0
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 3
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 3.5

20/40= 50%

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 0
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 0
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 1
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 3
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 2

and I thought my Fe was bad...
    Under Construction

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    5...I'm pretty good at outlining effectively the boundaries of a given problem, so that it's a manageable size

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    3.5....not so much others versus me, but more about goals (in general), and tasks/efforts (in general) needed to complete. If it pushes the tasks/efforts towards the goal in concrete fashion, then, I consider that measurable, and it's expected of everyone, not just me, or them. Dunno why I read too into that 'dichotomoy' there. Sometimes, I must say, I do evaluate people based on their skills and apply different people/skills to different areas of efforts to reach overall goal with the most efficiency.

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    5...hell yes.

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    3...sometimes I get to minutae with steps, like, idiot-proof, in outlining my steps, sometimes, I go to the next step without explaining because it just seems so evident to me. It's a hit and miss depending on my perspective of how 'convoluted' the task has the potential to be, and the misses are where others would consider it convoluted but it seems clear as water, hence, skipping steps.

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    5...Most definitely, most efficient as well.

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    4.5, I can't give complete 5 because even though it's an inclination of mine to do it as stated above, sometimes, my perspectives (many) on 'what is measurable'/'are we truly measuring what we're supposed to measure'/'is this the way to most effectively measure'....etc, etc, comes in and fucks it all up.

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    0...NO!

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    4...see Te6.

30/40 = 75%