First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

TOTAL = 36

Geez. I didn't think I was such a Te-freak, I though everybody processed information in the same way.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Moving this from the other thread.

I'll do the Te one because BlackCat is bored.

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems [2]
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people [1]
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program [2]
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 [4]
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion [5]
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals [1]
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations [0]
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards [1]

This time, I got 16.

MBTI
    I

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 4
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 3
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 4
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 3
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 3
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 4

28/40 = 70%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 0
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 3
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 2
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 0
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 0
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 0
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 3

7/40=17%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 2

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 3

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 2

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 3 (It... kind of depends on the problem.)

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 5

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 2

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 0 (No. It has to be measured against the best possible outcome, always. I set reasonable goals and make lists because that's what I've been taught. Rarely do I follow those, because mentally I've got different standards. :p)

17/40 = 42%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

So is this an important difference between Te and Ti?

Te= The logic used to organize plans and mobilize people.
    Ti= The logic used to analyze and solve problems.

I consider myself to be more proficient than the INTJ's and ENTJ's I know at pure analysis but they are better at organizing and making long-range plans.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    infp

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems = 3

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people = 4

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program = 3

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 = 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion = 1

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals = 2

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations = 3 (haha the curse of being a parent)

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards = 2

Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

your resident asshole

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 3
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 2
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 3
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 4

23/40 - 57.5%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems

Hmm not etirly sure what you mean.

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

4 - Whenever I do any organizing thats more or less exactly how I do it.

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

3 - Yeah I do that quite a bit. I know how to prioritize.

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

3 - Yep. I do that a lot.

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

5 - Thats the only way I convince people though I'd argue thats a Ti thing as well.

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

1 - I can do that but I normally don't.

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

0 - No. Creating rules and regulations is totallyagainst my nature.

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

3 - Yeah I do that alot especially with myself as I'm very self critical.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    So is this an important difference between Te and Ti?

Te= The logic used to organize plans and mobilize people.
    Ti= The logic used to analyze and solve problems.

I consider myself to be more proficient than the INTJ's and ENTJ's I know at pure analysis but they are better at organizing and making long-range plans.
    I think that's a great summary. I was reading NTJs discussing it on another forum, and they came to a similar conclusion about NTJ vs NTP talents.