User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

I almost never use Te, but I should. I need to develop it, because the lack of it is probably what keeps me frustrated about not achieving certain dreams.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I thought that everybody used this thought process to solve problems.. makes the most sense, eh? now i'm seeing that its the Te function.

MBTI
    ENtJ
    Enneagram
    8w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 5
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 4
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 4
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 5
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 3
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 4

...I use Te a lot.
    "Yet, the right act
    Is less, far less, than the right-thinking mind.
    Seek refuge in thy soul; have there thy heaven!"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems [2] Kinda sorta.
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people [0] Can't say that I do...
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program [4] Yeah, when I'm actually put in this position.
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 [5] Yep.
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion [5] Yep.
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals [3] Somewhat.
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations [0] Can't say that I do this... I'm not put in the position to do this ever.
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards [2] Somewhat yes... in my head.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 0
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 2
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 1
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 3
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 1
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 1
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 2
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 3

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 3
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 2
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 2
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 0
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 0

17/40[/QUOTE]

where's the ti thread?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems (4)
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people (3)
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program (4)
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 (3)
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion (5)
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals (3)
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations (2)
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards (3)

(27)

These are a lot of fun-
    I enjoy utilizing logic in my daily life and use it to solve problems and make plans.
    However, I don't use it to organize naturally.
    I guess I could say that I use Te to help maximize my own independence- not to lead or control- to convince people that I don't need to be dependent on them..so I can do more of the things I want to do!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP

Te

1 - I objectively define the scope of problems

0 - I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

2 - I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

1 - I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

0 - I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

0 - I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

0 - I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

0 - I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

4/40 - 10%

MBTI
    INTP

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 2
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 2
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 1
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 3
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 2
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 1
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 1

It was weird answering this. I kinda feel like I use Te a lot at work, because I quite often want to know some of the steps in advance or define the process ahead of time. But... at the same time, quite a few of my colleagues get frustrated with me because most of the time I wing it and make it up as I go along. I think I use Te for the small tasks, like putting a contract in place, but I hate using it for broader-scale project management (ie BLEAH).

13/40 = 32%
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.