• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] How much Fe do you use?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh god... looking through everyone else's scores I have come to the horrifying conclusion that I've developed my Fe to the point of oozing it :horor:

KDude

oh god... looking through everyone else's scores I have come to the horrifying conclusion that I've developed my Fe to the point of oozing it :horor:

you really don't want to trade places with me though :cool:

Johnfloyd6675

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You know, the only thing more dangerous than a confidently compassionate ENTP is an ENTJ with a giant scorpion tail.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
*snorts coffee all over desk* Yeah...I've noticed that about you, Jag!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: I can delete it if you want... just having fun! :cheese:

:hug:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you'd end up getting a degree in social psych :doh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 1
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 1
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 3
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 4

26/55 Yay Fe :)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 1
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 1 (i need to study the group before to do better)
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 0
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 0-3 (i dont do this at all with new people unless there is romantic interest, if i already know them and dont care much about them, then maybe 1, if i care about them and if theyr needs arent too much then 3)
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 3
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 2
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms my own:0 others: 3
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0

8-14

Frank

Okay-in case you have missed out over in rainbow fairy NF land I posted an Fi and Ti (which now includes Te ) list. I wanted this one here to see how the entps do. But anybody can take it so enjoy.

Give yourself a zero if you never do the below activity and give yourself a Five if the activity is like eating or breathing for you. (Go check out the Ti thread if you want one that feels very natural) Zeros are perfectly okay. I get mostly zeros on this particular one.

I will find Ne too, but have to type it up.

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own1
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly1
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people4
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself4
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.0
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms2
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.4

I have no idea why there are two Fe 2s in the above list but I left them there.

here are the other functions:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sp-arthouse/18832-how-much-do-you-use-se.html#post724095
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18817-how-much-fe-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18820-how-much-te-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18833-how-much-ne-do-you-use.html#post724098
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18834-how-much-ni-do-you-use.html#post724099
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/18835-how-much-si-do-you-use.html#post724102

27/55=49%

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 2
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 4
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 4
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 5

35/60 - 58.3%

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
[5] I look for and identify group norms
[3] I internalize cultural values and make them my own
[3] I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
[2] I consider it to important to establish and build relationships with other people
[2] I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
[3] In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
[2] I organize the external world to support group harmony
[3] I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
[1] I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
[5] I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
[0] I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

53%

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 0
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 0
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 0
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 0
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0

9/50 (mental note, work on Fe :doh:)