• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] How much Fe do you use?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms (4/5)
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own (5/5)
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly (3/5)
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people (5/5)
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself (5/5)
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs (3/5)
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony (3/5)
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior (5/5)
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. (5/5)
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms (3/5)
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. (4/5)

45/55

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 2/5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 1/5
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 4/5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 4/5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 4/5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 2/5
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 2/5
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 3/5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 4/5
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 1/5
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3/5

28/40

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 3

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 1

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 1

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 3

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 2

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 1

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 4

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 2

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 3

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3

24/50 48%

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 2
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5 Not sure behavior per se, but also body language and facial expressions and overall demeanor.
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 1

Fe 52,7%

Why are there 11 question as to 8 in the other functions? Anyone know the source of these questions? And what do you think about these sets? Could they be reliably used in testing MBTI type? I think so as these are far less vague and test the persons attention towards the world. Not sure if these are the best questions (they might just be !) but a starting ground in building a test.

Enneagram
9w1
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 3
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 1
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 1
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 1
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 2
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.1

22/50
why mbti sucks: Fe definition is inconsistent. Emotional gauging is not the same as cultural values. Choose one or the other, but don't make shitty definitions that include seemingly related topics

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 5
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 5
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 5
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 3

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 1
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 0
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 3
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 2

27/50