User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

e 1: I look for and identify group norms 3

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 3

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 4

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 4

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4 *learned to not do this so much/ too draining*

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    0 * i suck at this xD*

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 1 *depends i usually won't though xDDD*

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
    0 *not that i think i do*

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3

25/40
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms -4
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own -4
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly -5
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people -2
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself -3
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs -3
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony -1
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior -5
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. -4
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms -0
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. -0

31/55
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
    3.5 - maybe?

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    2.5 - I don't always have the tact that I would like to have

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    2 - not so much. Building relationships isn't really a value decision for me.

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
    1.5 - If it helps, I don't mean for it to. It's more like "Oh, you're here, and I trust you, and you're my friend, so I'll get this out of my system right now."

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    1.5 - I don't think of it in those terms. I think of it in terms of loyalty, and protectiveness, but not "maintaining relationships".

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony

5 - I suck at this... but how else would you figure out how they're feeling?

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    1 - Too personal for me. Makes me uncomfortable. Makes me feel like I'm insulting them (in a similar situation, reversed, I would feel insulted)

Total: 30/40
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 4 - Often
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2 - Only to avoid undue harrassment, not as a matter of choice - I'm an individual
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 1 - I usually don't
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 4 - I would like more close friends
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 5 - Too much
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 3 - Depends
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 1 - Not normally
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 4 - Except when my head's up my arse...
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 3.5 - More so in the past, but I still make an effort to connect with old friends
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 0 - No, I'm an ethical imperalist
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 0 - Nah

27.5/55
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

I'm assuming these traits apply primarily to extroverts?

Fe 2a: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2b: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

Total = 13
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

27. Um.

MBTI
    ISTP

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms -4
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own -0
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly -3
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people -3
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself -2
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs -2
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony -3
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior -5
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. -5 (the people who mean something to me, mean a lot to me)
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms -0
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. -2

Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms -5

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own -4

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly -4; I frequently get confused with moving in and out of so many different cultural atmospheres.

Fe 3: Because i consider it important, I establish and build relationships with other people -5

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself -5

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs -5, so long as I know that I'm helping, and that my help is wanted and appreciated. Conversely, I have intentionally not met needs in order to send a clear message.

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony -2

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 5

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 4

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms-3

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.-3

There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

5... I have a degree in sociology... what do you expect?!

2... I don't care enough

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

3.75... if it's logical, and hopefully fun, yes... if it's idiotic, no

4... I like other people

4... a lot of times, yes

4... I try... I can fail though

2... I fail at organizing anything

4.5... anthropologists would be proud

2.5... if I value them and they don't deserve to be cut out, I try, but if it gets to be too much I'll cut them loose

2.5... among other standards

5... like I said, soc degree

38.75 out of 50... ...77.5%
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    3 Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
    0 Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
    2 Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    2Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    3Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
    1Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    0Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
    5Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    4Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    0Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
    0Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.