1. Ne: 90%
    2. Te: 90%
    3. Ni: 83%
    4. Ti: 76%
    5. SI: 44%
    6. Fi: 44%
    7. Fe: 38%
    8. Se: 22%

Yep. As expected, Helen Keller could give me a run for my money in terms of being aware of ones surroundings.

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
    5...yup, it gives me me a very good picture of how the group dynamics work as I can figure out their expectations.

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
    3....I internalize cultural values in the sense that I aim to understand them much deeper, but, I rarely make them my own, and only so in a sense, where making it my own means doing the opposite to test out the many faces of those said cultural values. Thus,averaged out, means, 3ish.

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    3 (averaged out, see above Fe2)

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    4.5....I often look for their 'angle'...and am of the belief that you never know when some unlikely person may be of assistance. Hence, it's important for me to build such relationships, and has been so in the past, in manuvering myself through this world, with much ease and not much effort. It's not 1-way as I fully would accept any assitance they ask of me, if I could provide.

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
    4....I am very conscious of the audience I'm speaking to, and I will disclose very different aspects of myself to others, depending on which angle I think is best in cutting through BS and forming bonds with them, and their trust.

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    5...Yup, if it doesn't take away anything substantial of myself/hinder me, I will never not answer to a need of another, if it's within my means to fulfill it.

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
    2...sometimes, if I feel like group harmony is crucial, most times, I like to fuck around with it.

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    5...and also what they hesitate to exhibit are even more telling, that little pause and stop.

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    3....I will push my 'internal tension' in order to understand it more by poking at it, and if that means doing whatever to maintain relationships, yes, but, I can't figure out how this above situation would really work, as someone who truly cares for me, would have a goal that shouldn't be destructive to my personal self, and if so, I would question the relationship before anything else.

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
    0...NO! A thousand times no. Not judgement, but, I do rationalize that the person did X maybe out of cultural expectations, but, not judge, more as inferring one of the many perspectives of why a person may do what they do.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    2.....only if I see a logic/benefit to fitting in, in the given context, or, if they expect that same appropriate behaviour of others, but, fail to give it themselves, then I will point out the unfairness of their expectations.

36.5/55 = 66%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total=15

MBTI
    IsTP

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 1
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 0
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 4
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 2
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 0
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 0
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 1
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 3
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 1

Yikes.
    Total - 17
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms: 0
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own: 0
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly: 2
    Fe 3: Because I consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people: 2
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself: 5
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs: 3
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony: 1
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior: 4
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me: 3
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other people's behavior according to cultural norms: 0
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in: 4

Making the running score....

Ne 36/40 = 90.0%
    Fi 25/45 = 55.6%
    Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
    Ti 19/50 = 38.0%
    Se 9/40 = 17.5%
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think I have a decent amount of Fe, according to this set of statements but the thing I don't understand is how an ENTP can have a lot of Ti and Fe when they are meant to conflict with each other in terms of reasoning. Ti and Fe often contradict one another..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 5
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own ? not by default. So, 0
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3.5
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 3
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 3
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 3
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 2
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. uh...dunno. 2 to 2.5; highly dependent on the situation.
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 2.5
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 1
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own ?

31/50 = 62%
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Too much some days ...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 3
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 3
    Fe 2+: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 4
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 4
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 5
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 3
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 4
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me - 2
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 0
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in - 0

60%