• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] How much Fe do you use?

nocebo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 2 (I don't look for them, but sometimes I notice them.)

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 4 (Actually... yeah. I recently found that I do this unintentionally. For example, my expression of confidence stems from the values I was taught in India, when younger... like being modest and patient. It's very different from the values expressed as confidence in the US, like assertiveness.)

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 1

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 5

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 3

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 2 (Yeah, but I'm rarely any good at it, and rarely do I bother.)

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 0

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 4 (In a way that's similar to my explanation for the first #2.)

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0 wtf. no.

25/55 = 45%
thanks for posting these!

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms

1 - maybe 2 if I try. I can do it but i don't really try much or care enough to try.

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

0 - never really been influenced by culture though to be fair i do favour capitalism and democracy which are favoured in my countries so maybe i'm just not aware of being influenced.

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

2 - I am actually quite aware of how things should be done which is normally what makes me quite shy as i'm sumtimes a bit too aware and caring of how i stick out.

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

0 - I don't go out my way to get to know people. To me it just happens if I find them interesting and if I don't it doesn't.

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself

1 - Yeah sometimes. I like to get my friends to psychoanalyse me and that involve disclosing things about myself. I only do that with close friends though.

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs

0 - Never.

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony

0 - Again Never. I'm to selfish.

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior

2 - maybe 3. I do that quite alot actually. I'm sure if i'm very good at it but I definatly do it.

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.

0 - No.

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms

0 - Nope.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

0 - No if anything I attempt to do the opposite and try get people to accept people who are different.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 3
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 0
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 1
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 1
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 3
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 4
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0

21/55 - 38.182%

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP

Fe 2a: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2b: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

TOTAL = 25 (45%)

wolfy

awsm
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 4
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 1
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 3
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3

26 Living in a foreign culture has inflated my score here.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 3
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 3
Fe 3: Because I consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 4
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 3
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 2
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 4
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 2

35 / 55 = 64%

Frank

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms-2

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own-0

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly-3

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people-3

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself-2

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs-2

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony-1

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior-4

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.-0

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms-0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.-0

21/55 38%

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 4 it allows me to dampen my weirdness a bit and adjust to the groups culture
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 2 this fights my Fi and leaves me confused and emotionally blocked for weeks sometimes
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3 I try to find out and try to adhere to it as much I can to avoid conflict
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 5 I don't do it at first, letting the other person take initiative and get comfortable with me, but to be a true bond, I do need to be able to share at some point
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4 Live to please..but I do meet those needs in my own way, not the traditional way
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 3 try to..
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5always use this to verify my Fi if I can
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.4 I have my limits..
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 0 everyone's different and has different ways of viewing the world, including myself. Compromise is important to be able to live in harmony but so is respecting individuality to not suffocate and misunderstand others
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 2 I'll try suggesting how to adapt their own views and behavior in a way that doesn't damage their authenticity and integrity

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's actually this aspect that's made me think I'm using Fe more actively these days.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 2
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 1
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 1
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 2
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 2

18/50=36%

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
I just did all of the functions quizzes together.
Te:95%
Ni:83%
Ne:82.5%
Ti:82%
Se:80%
Fe:72.5%
Fi:60%

I am, perhaps, a bit strange.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 0
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 0
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 0
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 2
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 2

So far for me it's Ti>Se=Fi>Ni>Fe

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms[3]
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own[1]
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly[3]
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people[3]
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself[3]
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs[1]
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony[2]
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior[3]
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.[0]
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms[0]
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.[0]

Hmmm-yeah

MBTI Type
INTP
0 - Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
0 - Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
0 - Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
4 - Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
3 - Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
0 - Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
0 - Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
0 - Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
5 - Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
0 - Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
0 - Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

46/55, 83%

G

Glycerine

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 5
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 5
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. WTF, 3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 4
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 1

41/55

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Thanks to BlahBlahNounBlah for the format.

Fe 2a: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2b: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

TOTAL = 24 / 43%

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
question 7

Regarding question 7

What other ways can you assess emotional states other than by watching their behavior?

:huh:

Palm reading?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp