User Tag List

First 123412 Last

The best way to compare across the different tests is to make them into percentages as each test has slightly different numnbers of questions. I think I left the book at work but when I get it I will add the Ni. Ne and Si, Se questions as well.

Here are all my results done this way:

Ne: 40 out of 40 = 100% (Did we really need to ask? Roarrrrrrrrrr!!!!)
    Ti: 29 out of 50 = 58%
    Fi: 25 out of 45 = 55%
    Fe: 16 out of 50 = 32%
    Te: 13 out of 40 = 32%
    Se: 2 out of 40 = 5%
    Si: 2 out of 40 = 5%
    Ni: 14 out of 35 = 40% (concerns this is really Ne at work. I cant help but Ne my way through the different questions)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

20.. number 7 seems kind of Fi to me.

Dali

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
    1 Lately, had to do a bit of this. Life ain't easy for a Dom-Fi otherwise.

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    5 I'm great at this; my INTP friend tells me I'm a super-perceptive freak of sorts.

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    4 Shite, I do this more than I should.

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    1 When it comes to my younger siblings. Done in an effort to make life easier for them.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    20.. number 7 seems kind of Fi to me.
    The Fi quiz over in NF Lanf has the same question but it says " i understand others emo states by who it makes me feel" I think this is the massive underlying difference between Fe and Fi. As Fi, for me at least, I physiologically mimic the emo discomfort or hapiness of others on some subtle level. It's like an emo mirror, albeit with cracks and misperceptions sometimes.

Not sure what Fe does exactly but I dont think it does that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    The Fi quiz over in NF Lanf has the same question but it says " i understand others emo states by who it makes me feel" I think this is the massive underlying difference between Fe and Fi. As Fi, for me at least, I physiologically mimic the emo discomfort or hapiness of others on some subtle level. It's like an emo mirror, albeit with cracks and misperceptions sometimes.

Not sure what Fe does exactly but I dont think it does that.

I don't even understand the concept of understanding someone else's emotions based on my own.

So I'd agree that Fe does not do that.

garbage

Here's a thing with explanations too

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
    1 - I've started to pay attention to this kind of thing. Sort of. Do I necessarily internalize them purposefully? Not particularly.

Overall, I'm polite, not necessarily appropriate.

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
    2 - My girlfriend comes from a different cultural background than my own, so this is somewhat important to me. In no other situation do I actually care, though.

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    0 - I'm not well-cultured. I'm about to be, though. And I'm reading up on cultural expectations in the countries I visit.

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    1 - I don't base my life around building relationships and networking with others, but it's important for me to have at least a few close friends and several acquaintances. Too much involvement with too many people is just unnecessary drama.

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
    4 - Vulnerability breeds trust. If I want to get close to someone, I find common ground and eventually share my own struggles to show that I'm human, too, and to hopefully help them with theirs. I don't really protect my ego, so this comes pretty naturally to me.

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    2 - I'm a good advice-giver, and I can meet the needs of a select few.. but, aside from that, I'm not too "community-oriented."

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
    1 - I leave this up to others who are better at it. I can resolve conflicts between, say, a feuding couple, but I'm not the best caretaker.

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    4 - I'm somewhat good at this nowadays, and it's kind of necessary to get the "full picture" in a conversation. I don't expect people to communicate in a direct manner at all times.

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    4 - I'll go pretty far for people I care about.

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
    0 - Not sure what to say about this except no. I judge my behavior by my own moral compass and others' in a situational manner.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    0 - No. And it pisses me off when others attempt to do this with me. Screw "fitting in."

So.. what is that? 19? 35%?

The best way to compare across the different tests is to make them into percentages as each test has slightly different numnbers of questions. I think I left the book at work but when I get it I will add the Ni. Ne and Si, Se questions as well.

Here are all my results done this way:

Ne: 40 out of 40 = 100% (Did we really need to ask? Roarrrrrrrrrr!!!!)
    Ti: 29 out of 50 = 58%
    Fi: 25 out of 45 = 55%
    Fe: 16 out of 50 = 32%
    Te: 13 out of 40 = 32%
    Se: 2 out of 40 = 5%
    Si: 2 out of 40 = 5%
    Ni: 14 out of 35 = 40% (concerns this is really Ne at work. I cant help but Ne my way through the different questions)
    Do you have other threads on these other functions? Can you link them?

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I don't even understand the concept of understanding someone else's emotions based on my own.

So I'd agree that Fe does not do that.
    It is some weird shit. But I really need to confirm that I am not isolated on this so I'll start a thread over in NF land. My Fi is all bent so I'd like some confirmation on this one.

For me-if someone is in pain and I am watching it, I feel emotional pain, emotional suffering. My chest tightens, my heart breaks a little, I hurt for lack of a better term.

If someone seems very happy, then I become happy.

If they seem to love me, then I begin to feel love for them.

Like a mirror. It also seems to amplify itself a bit. It can become cyclical and sort of trap me so I have to be aware and step outside of that emo pattern rationally.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

So are you gonna make a meta-thread when you're done with all the individual functions?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

If someone seems very happy, then I become happy.

If they seem to love me, then I begin to feel love for them.

Like a mirror. It also seems to amplify itself a bit. It can become cyclical and sort of trap me so I have to be aware and step outside of that emo pattern rationally.
    This actually sounds more like Fe. An introverted feeler tends to keep his or her feelings separated from those of others. There isn't a mirror process for an introverted feeler, but something more like empathy where you look at how you would feel in another's position. That sense of how you would feel in their place is often separated from the rest of your feelings: it's more a detached awareness than an intimate unity.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]