User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    9/50
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

ReflecTcelfeR

29/50.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

5 Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
    If we're talking about creating a warm and safe working environment, yes.
    5 Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
    Even cultural values from my ancestry too. Definitely value my ancestry.
    5 Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    Have to do your research. I forget which former US president it was, but he did the "okay" sign with his hands in another country, and he got in trouble for that, because it meant something else in that country. Talk about oops!
    4 Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    I like building relationships with people, yes. It's not like I go out of my way to do this though. If someone is interested in me, then I'll pursue it further.
    3Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
    I build relationships based on shared values with an individual. I'm selective as to what I disclose to someone, though.
    4 Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    I like to help people, yes.
    5 Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
    Yep. I hate it when things get out of hand. I seek consensus.
    5 Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
    Yep.
    4 Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    Family, yes. Friends, it's another story. If they're doing stuff I don't like, I just leave.
    4 Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
    I like to be polite and respectful of others, and expect others to do the same.
    3Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    Fitting in, in terms of losing sense of personal integrity, no. People treating others with respect and not socially excluding others because of different race, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, personal interests, oh hellz yeah.

47/50= 94%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms (2)
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own (2)
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly (3)
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people (1)
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself (0) (EEEEW)
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs (1)
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony (2)
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior (2)
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. (NOPE)(0)
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms (1)
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. (0)

MBTI
    ENTP

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 1
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 3
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 4
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 2
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 1
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 1
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 0

Fe 3 and Fe 5 are very easy; they're just actions.

MBTI
    INTP

2/5
    0/5
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
    1/5
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
    2/5
    2/5
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
    3/5
    3/5
    3/5
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
    0/5
    0/5
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
    2/5

18/50

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms---3
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own---2
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly---1
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people---3
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself---3
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs---2
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony---2
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior---3
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.---3
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms---0 or 1
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.---0 or 1
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

30/45
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 3
    Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
    Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 2 (the "act accordingly" part brings me down 1-2 points, lol)
    Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 3
    Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3
    Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 2
    Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 2
    Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
    Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 2
    Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 3 (I'm not sure if "judge" is the right word here...)
    Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 2 (I do a lot of educating about how not to fit in, that in a way is a sort of fitting in, so that might count for something)

26/55= 47%

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

53/55

This was almost a little scary. I do all these things a lot, especially IRL.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come