User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 0
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 0
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 2
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 5
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 2
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 2
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

19/45
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me. 4
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values. 5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values. 2
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values. 5
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions. 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity. 3
    F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 4
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values. 4
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship. 2

32/45

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

F1: Mostly, but sometimes other people's emotions are more important.
    F2: No.
    F3: I'm aware of them, but usually I don't care.
    F4: I don't really have values that are that important. I like doubting my values.
    F5: I like doubting the things that are important to me. Other people always do that, so I'm kinda getting used to do it myself before others start doing that. This makes making decisions kinda hard, but whatever.
    F6: I can't value all living things. That's simply impossible in this world.
    F7: I don't know how I'm doing it, but I'm amazing in reading other people.
    F8: Like I said before, I don't have values that stay the same all the time. I change my values too much to judge other people's with them.
    F9: No.

Does this mean I'm not ENFP anymore? Or just one with weak Fi?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    (1) Emotions are just one of many inputs to a rational process of determining importance

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    (5)

F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    (1) I do not even understand what this means. I have values. I do not assume they are shared by others. I know the values of others are often not shared by me.

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    (3) I am more concerned with integrity than harmony. Conflict can be healthy and productive, if approached constructively.

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    (4) Yes. Values tell me why, logic tells me how, both together tell me what.

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    (3) I do this in the abstract, but may make significant compromises here in the interests of practical application. It is thus an ideal.

F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    (1) I rarely concern myself with the emotional states of others, and use my own mainly as red flags for areas that require attention.

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    (3) In part.

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
    (4) Yes. My decision to undertake "crusades" is based upon my likelihood of success (is this a problem I can actually do something about); external tension is rarely a factor.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    5, Is there any other way to create a personal value system?
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    Use to be 5, I'd say 2 now that i realize how horribly inaccurate it is
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
    0, No crusading for me.

18/45
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Alright for benchmarking, see how you guys fare on Fi... (Anybody can play, not just feelers!) This would should feel really "right".

5F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    5F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    5F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    3F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    4F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    5F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    5F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    5F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    3F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
    I got 40. I'm very smooshy.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

5F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    Yes, I do, and also use objectivity as well.
    5F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    I do this frequently.
    5F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    Most definitely!
    5F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    If I didn't adhere to my values and integrity, I'd lose my identity.
    5F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    Not only based off of what is truly important to me on an emotional level, but also on a pragmatic level
    5F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    Yes, I prefer people to be themselves, not blindly follow the crowd.
    5F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    Yep, the "if I were in their shoes, I'd feel like this." rings true.
    5F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    in my case, both this and objective data too!
    3F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
    As an individualist, yes, this applies. I dislike peer pressure vehemently. Although, I do know there are personal relationships that I value more than others, like family for example, thus I wouldn't do anything to endanger relationships in that aspect. This is a hard question... talk about cognitive dissonance! Part of me wants to maintain my identity, the other doesn't want to disappoint people! This is what you get when you ask a social variant type 4! I choose 3, almost halfway mark.

43/45= 95%
    Last edited by CuriousFeeling; 05-08-2010 at 07:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTP

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 1/5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 5/5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 0/5
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 4/5
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 4/5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 2/5 My problem here may be with the wording--plants are living things, but I certainly don't value them on the same scale as humans. Same goes for bacteria, or poisonous fungi, or whathaveyou.
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 0/5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 1/5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 3/5

20/45. Surprisingly high.

Banned

This is a poor crutch of what Fi is, it does not distill the essence of Fi, merely the NFP view of Fi from the perspective of said NFP. The essence of Fi is a self inclusive ethics system, there are several points above which aren't introverted at all.

It's introverted, it isn't empathy in the slightest. It is inflicting your own values on others through projection/mirroring/molding whatever you want to call it and then declaring you understand people by your own individual perception that is based upon your own internal reality. I smell something off.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    This is a poor crutch of what Fi is, it does not distill the essence of Fi, merely the NFP view of Fi from the perspective of said NFP. The essence of Fi is a self inclusive ethics system, there are several points above which aren't introverted at all.

It's introverted, it isn't empathy in the slightest. It is inflicting your own values on others through projection/mirroring/molding whatever you want to call it and then declaring you understand people by your own individual perception that is based upon your own internal reality. I smell something off.
    TJs get the insular Fi, and FPs get to tap a little into the Eidos. Sucks, I know. I didn't make the rules though j/k

Rather than being explicitly self-inclusive, they are indirectly looking for what's essentially human. The more they have it on tap, the more the empathy may come through.. just out of their ideal of what's human.