User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me -1 (I can do it. If all else fails.)
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values -1
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 0 (universal and personal = contradictory, TiTamske says)
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 0 (never mind internal harmony)
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 2
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 3
    F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 0
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 2

8/40.

Ouch. Edit. 9/45.

There are three sorts of mathematicians, those who can count and those who can't.
    Last edited by Tamske; 05-05-2010 at 02:05 AM.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 3.33
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 4.44
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 1.943
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 3.334
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 4
    F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 3.1Q
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 2.4
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - .1

I got a number.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [3.5]
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [5]
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values [5]
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [5]
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [4]
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [5]
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [4]
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [1]
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [4]
    35.5 / 40
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    heheh, what about the other option for Fi use: "If I justify something to myself through shoe-horning into my value system so that I'm satisfied, I do not consider anyone else's assessment of it as unethical to be valid"
    Damn straight!
    Every body forward, I see the great white whale on the horizon!
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me. 2
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values. 3 but it doesent come easy to me
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values. ? i dont understand how something can be universal but still personal
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values. 3
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions. 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity. 3
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values. 1
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship. 4

20/45

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 3
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 1
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 3
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 0
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 3
    F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 2
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 3
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 0

18/45 - 40%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

[4] I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    [5] I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    [5] I am aware of universal personal values
    [4] I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    [4] I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    [5] I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    [5] I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    [4] I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    [3] I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

87%

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Alright for benchmarking, see how you guys fare on Fi... (Anybody can play, not just feelers!) This would should feel really "right".

4F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    5F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    3F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    4F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    4F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    3F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    huhF7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    3F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    4F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

Phantonym

38/45 - 84.5%

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Fi

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - meh? 4.25 (not sure exactly what this means, and I wouldn't agree with it on all counts [I've had enough fights with Fi dom's or aux's about their "universal" personal values that I disagree with], but I do believe certain personal values should be held by all.)
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 4.5 (there are other ways I also maintain personal harmony, so I'm knocking this one down half a point)
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 4.5 (I know many things that are important to me, but I also waffle a bit, as I'm able to see from other perspectives as well [likely due to Ni])
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 5
    F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 4.25
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 5

42.5/45 = 94.44%