User Tag List

First 45678 Last

These were my Fi results from when I did this awhile back. Not sure of accuracy but interesting observations at least. I downgraded ,myself a bit as when I first took this I did not have zero as an option:

Fi is worthy of special consideration. It is should be my auxiliary but the results were very odd and were less than Ti.

1 F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    1 F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    1 F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    4 F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    3 F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    5 F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    4 F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    1 F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    5 F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

This was odd. The first tasks should be the easiest and then grow more difficult. Yet my trended backwards.

Values? What exactly are those? I had to resort to googling “values” on the crackberry. Then I sent out an email to six folks asking how they defined the term “personal values”. I throw it around as needed, but when it came time to list mine, I didn’t really know what it meant.

As an Fi, if you don’t understand what the term values means, you may want to work on that….

However do I fight to defend them, maintain personal integrity, and crusade for what is right to maintain those values? Hell, yeah! Hmmm, this could be a problem…
    The exercises in the book that allow you to develop the individual items confirmed the above scores to some extent.

F1: I had a hard time identifying things I would die for, things I passionately care about, and feeling how others are feeling or naming my own emotions. I don’t really have any.

F2: I finally determined my values: Authenticity, honesty, empathy, individualism, creativity, intelligence are the things I value in others and myself. Other things like teamwork, caring for others, and so on could be reduced to these terms. However this was not easy. Many of these seem more Ne than Fi but again I am at a loss.

My Explanation: I repress and confine my emotions. So I don’t actually “feel” emotions much of the time. I know what I “should” feel, I have “tones” of that emotion that seep up and influence me, but I do not feel “emotions” strongly enough to give me definitive information about what is important to me. Fi is more like a deeply buried arrow that orients me subconsciously. I act on the orientation without really understanding the root. I will defend it and fight for it, but do so at a distance from the emotion itself.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 3

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4

F3: I am aware of universal personal values 4

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 5

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 5

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 5

F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 5

39/40 xDDDD woaza i'm a fi machine lol. *hmm? interesting*
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me -1
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values -3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values -0
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values -2
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions -4
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity -4
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. -0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values -0
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship[/QUOTE] -1

15/40
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 3 - Depends
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me using my deeply held values - 2 - My values are important, but I'm not sure about actively seeking important things using them
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 5 - Nothing like ethical imperalism
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 5
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 3 - Depends
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4 - Can be misanthropic sometimes, but I generally don't judge other people openly unless I'm in a bad mood
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 4 - More often than not
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 1 - I would like to do this more

32/45
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

Just thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead for fun.

MBTI
    ISTP

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me -1
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values -1
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values -2
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values -2
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions -4
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity -2
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. -2
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values -1
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship -2

Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
    32. A ha.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me

.5... I suck at that

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values

3- I'm guessing Fe values don't count... or Ti ones...

F3: I am aware of universal personal values

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

1... oh no! something else I'm terrible at

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

0... I don't really know what's truly important to me, but I know what's important to others in a lot of cases!

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

3 finally, something I can agree with! I value it until it goes around stepping on someone else's toes, then it needs a sharp word

F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

0 I assess them by reading and analyzing THEM

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values

.5... I'm guessing that logic isn't a value you're looking for... or "plays nicely with others"

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

0.... I crusade to AVOID tension and rudeness in most cases

I got 8... my Fi probably sucks
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me -3
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values -3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values -0
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions -3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity -2
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. -5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values -0
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship -3

21/40
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 3.5

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values -5

F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 5
    (what kind of an idiot doesn't?)

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 4.5
    (i try to)

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions -3.5
    (uhm, can't always make the right decision - sometimes i just want to be stupid and have fun)

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 5
    (my dog is VERY spoiled)

F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 3.5

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 5

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 4

(i won't give up on someone because they don't have the same exact principles as me because then, i wouldn't have ANY friends, so I practice tolerance and acceptance that not everyone have my principals, but that doesn't mean they are bad people, they are just not me. if it is extremely controversial, i may make a fuss. but if making a fuss won't do anything, won't solve anything and it is not like she believes genocide is good, i can let it go)