User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me (2)
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values (3)
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values (3)
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values (3)
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions (3)
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity (5)
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. (2)
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values (2)
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship (2)

24/45
    There may be something to this 'function theory'. I can relate to Fe more than I can to Fi..
    This sounds a lot like one of my INFP friends- who can often be self-righteous and dogmatic when it comes to his own personal values.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 0
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 0
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 0
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 0
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 0
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 0
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 0
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 0

uh, I'm bad with additions. Too many zeros.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

your resident asshole

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 2
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 2
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 1
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 0

20/45 - 44.444%

MBTI
    ENTP

This should be interesting, since I usually test with high Fi and have pondered ENFP a few times. LET THE FUN BEGIN.

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values

F3: I am aware of universal personal values

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship[/QUOTE]

TOTAL = 21/45, or 46%

Interesting, You should make one for Ti
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [4]
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [5]
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values [4]
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [5]
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [4]
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [3]
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [0]
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [4]
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [2]

Under Construction

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 4
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 5
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 4
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 4

MBTI
    ENTP

heheh, what about the other option for Fi use: "If I justify something to myself through shoe-horning into my value system so that I'm satisfied, I do not consider anyone else's assessment of it as unethical to be valid"
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
    [4]
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
    [5]
    [4]
    [5]
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
    [4]
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
    [4]
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
    [4]
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
    [5] definitely.
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
    [4/5]

Hm. Sometimes I think I might actually be an INFP...
    Last edited by JuneBugGemini; 07-04-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: correction

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 5
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 5
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 5
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

The ones that aren't 5's are merely because I have to survive in this world and with others. They are..reluctant compromises and oddly also the result of one of my core values.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 4
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3
    F7: I assess other peoples emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 3
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2

30/45= 66%