User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 4
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 4
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENTP

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 1
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 0
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 0
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 1
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 0
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 2
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 1
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2

7 - 16%
    Last edited by medica; 07-04-2009 at 08:47 AM.
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [5]
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [5]
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values [3]
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [4]
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [4]
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [2]
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [3]
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [3]
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [4]

33/45

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 4
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 3
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 4

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP

Fi

3 - I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me

5 - I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values

3 - I am aware of universal personal values

5 - I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

2 - I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

3 - I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

3 - I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

3 - I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values

1 - I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

28/45 - 62%

MBTI
    INTP

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 3
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 1
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 1
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 0
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship. 1

F1 - If I feel calm with inner stillness, then I know it's the right thing for me to do. Dunno about emotions in general though??

And a few years ago, my scores would have been close to zero. This is only a very recent development for me.

14/45 = 31%
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    I

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 1
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 2
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 3
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 2
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 2
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 3

23/45 = 51.1%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 2
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 5
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 5
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 2
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 0
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

24/45=53%

MBTI
    infp

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me = 5

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values = 5

F3: I am aware of universal personal values = 5

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values = 5

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions = 4

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity = 5

F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. = 5

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values = 5

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship = 5

Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari