User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

F3: I am aware of universal personal values

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I use Fi along with salt & pepper to season many fine dishes.

So tasty.
    I see you read that book too.

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me[5]
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values[2] I already know what's important to me...
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values[5] Well yeah.
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values[3] I also adhere to my good friend Te/applied logic.
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions[2] I use Te for decision making.
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [5] Sure.
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [5] I'd give it a 10 million if I could.
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [3.5]- not really ideas.
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [3] This is too broad. But I do do that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I see you read that book too.
    It's funny how frequently a cheeky NT style answer comes to mind ...

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

F1: 3 - The search for what is truly important to me is a major aspect of my life but I keep being derailed in this search by what is expected of me.

F2: 5 - Well, yes. Once I realise what is truly important to be I will have a more satisfying criteria through which to make decisions.

F3: 3 - I try to be but part of me doesn't believe this is actually possible because I don't think universal values really exist.

F4: 3 - Only if my value system isn't in direct conflict with the facts of the situation at hand.

F5: 1- No. If I knew what was most important to me decision making wouldn't be so impossible for me. I try to break down the reasons why I should do things logically in order to motivate myself.

F6: 3 - I do in theory. In practice not so much. I do kind of believe stupid people should be ground up for fertiliser.

F7: 1 - No, why in the hell would I do that?! That makes no sense. It doesn't seem applicable at all. I come up with a series of tricky questions designed to confuse people into telling me the truth and then use those to gauge emotional states. Or I present them with as many diverse theories as possible until they cave in and tell me their feelings out of annoyance.

F8: 2 - I prefer to judge ideas based on their intellectual merit. If something makes sense then I like it. I judge behaviours based on my value system.

F9: 5 - Yes. If I believe something is right then it is my duty to myself to fight for it.[/QUOTE]

... Wow... maybe I am an ENTP....
    Anger is also a feeling.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 1
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 2
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 2
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 1
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 2
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 1.5

19.5/45 - 43%
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Dali

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

TOTAL = 15 / 33.333%

garbage

Let's do this one too

3 - Not emotions per se, but values. I guess emotions kick in when something doesn't "feel right," though.

5 - I live by this, after having ignored it for so long. I must live by what I believe is important rather than allowing external influences to shape this for me.

4 - I've read a lot of religious texts. If those ain't universal personal values, I don't know what is. I seek to figure out what's worked for others and incorporate what "makes sense" into my own worldview.

4 - They definitely influence my actions. When something I do goes against my own value system, I definitely feel it.

5 - I know my life priorities, but this is also from a rational standpoint. I know what I prioritize in a career, for example, so I seek to maximize those priorities.

4 - I usually respect others' views, even if I don't necessarily agree with them. They've got theirs, I've got mine.. what's the problem? Occasionally, I'll slip up, but this has been very big for me overall.

When my own personal integrity is threatened? I'm threatened.

3 - I've been beginning to realize that it truly is empathy that I'm feeling.

4 - I do so for my own ideas and attitudes; not so much for others. As stated, though, I occasionally slip up.

3 - I usually voice out against injustices, yeah, but I default to not imposing my own will upon others. I have also learned, unfortunately, that there are many situations in which there's not much that I can actually do. It's heart-wrenching, but there it is.

I guess that's 35, or 78%.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3
    F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 4
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 1
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2