• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you use Fi?

Fi

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 4/5
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4/5
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 5/5
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 5/5
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4/5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 5/5
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 4/5
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3/5
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 4/5

38/45=84%

Tater

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
F3: I am aware of universal personal values
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

27/45

60%

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [5]
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [4]
F3: I am aware of universal personal values [4]
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [4]
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [4]
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [5]
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [3]
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [3]
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [2]

34/55

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me (2/5)
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values (1/5)
F3: I am aware of universal personal values (3/5)
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values (2/5)
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions (3/5)
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity (3/5)
F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. (2/5)
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values (4/5)
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship (0/5)

20/45

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 3/5
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 2/5
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3/5
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 2/5
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 2/5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 2/5
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 4/5
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3/5
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2/5

23/40

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 1

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 1

F3: I am aware of universal personal values 1

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 1

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 2

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 4

F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 1

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 1

15/45 33.33%

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 3
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 3 I have deep values but they're pretty vague, more intuitive.
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 5
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 3
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

Fi 69%

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [1]
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [1] No seeking, I already know.
F3: I am aware of universal personal values [1] Not sure what this means; values are subjective and I don't know any that are universal.
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [5]
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [5]
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [3] I don't like mosquitos and other bugs and certain mammals.
F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [2] I assess emotional states by observing their expressions.
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [2] No, I'm able to put other people's ideas in the context of culture and history.
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [1] Not a crusader of any sort.

21/45 or 46.7%

Enneagram
9w1
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [5/5]
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [1/5]
F3: I am aware of universal personal values [1/5]
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [1/5]
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [2/5]
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [4/5]
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [2/5]
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [4/5]
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [1/5]

21/45; 46.7%

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 1

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 1

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 1

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 3

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3

F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 1

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 1

15/45: 33.3%

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I already posted my results before, but I figured I'd also just answer the question of the thread title. :)

Before knowing what the heck personality type was and what the functions were, I understood my emotions and that internal world through and through. It wasn't always clear, it's nothing like that, but I always put so much weight into them as something to follow and something that felt true. I used them to determine if something felt right or "off". Its a rather simple system and metric really, but I followed my emotions over logic or external reasoning measures by far. I don't feel like I have this internal moral code I abide by, I think that's more a language of personality type that I try and eek out of my emotional experience, though, I do have moments that seem to bring these moral standards out of me and they come out rather strongly. Ask me what those moral standards are right off the bat, and I really can't say. First and foremost, what I feel I use my Fi for, is understanding myself, and others through that internal experience. I can't claim to directly know what others are feeling, I envy that ability some have, but so far, my own understanding seems to have worked well for me over the years as it has allowed me to create some amazing bonds with people, even if what I perceive of them, stems from a very subjective place.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 3
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 5
F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 5
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 5
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 5
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 5
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 5
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 1

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 4
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 3
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 4
F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 1
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 2
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2

26/45