User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

How do you use Fi?

As little as humanly possible. When it manifests, I sometimes shove it in the closet, padlock the door, brick up the entire wall, then slap on some cement. But it always gets out again.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

"How do you use Fi?"

If Fi tries to tell me something, I doublecheck it with Ti, Ne and also little bit with Fe. If the Fi -conclusion still looks solid, I'm happy with it.

To figure out how I feel about stuff and what action is right.

All Natural! All Good!

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 1
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 4
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 1
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 1
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4
    F7: I assess other people's emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 1
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 1 (what are 'values'?)
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 4

20/45

I only deal with emotions when I absolutely have to. I dissect them. Usually, I do the closet shove thing as well, because I can't stand them. I don't think I'm dominant Fi, so I changed my type to ISTJ for now.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    LoLz

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 3.5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 3
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 2.5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 2.5
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 4
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 3
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2.5

26.5/45

I'm aware of my personal values and attempt to adhere to them, but I'm more swayed by success, productivity and results. I've learned recently to attempt to create a mix of both mindsets because both enter my mind constantly and I need to seek harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    This is a poor crutch of what Fi is, it does not distill the essence of Fi, merely the NFP view of Fi from the perspective of said NFP. The essence of Fi is a self inclusive ethics system, there are several points above which aren't introverted at all.

It's introverted, it isn't empathy in the slightest. It is inflicting your own values on others through projection/mirroring/molding whatever you want to call it and then declaring you understand people by your own individual perception that is based upon your own internal reality. I smell something off.
    Hey jim,

I didnt write this-it actually came out of some book on functions. I am uncertain if the description was written by an NFP or not, although i do agree that it is very FiSi in nature.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me ...I guess so. I'm really not certain if emotions are always the guiding light when it comes to what's important... but I am much more subjective. So maybe, yes?
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values Yes.
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values Aware? Yes, I suppose.
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values I do my best to live according to my own personal standards. And I do feel guilt when I don't adhere to it.
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions Know? My opinions and views and values are often under scrutiny and ever shifting. But as thoughts come and go, I do my best to let it guide me.
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity Most living things. I could do without fleas and mosquitos.
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. Hmm... I don't know if that's necessarily how it works... but I am constantly assessing other people's and my own emotional states, yes.
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values I do... but I'm open to differences.
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship I really don't like to create tension... it depends on how strongly I feel about something. I've been known to crusade on occasion.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 2/5
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 1/5
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0/5
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 1/5
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 1/5
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 0/5
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0/5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 1.5/5
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2/5

Total: 8.5/45 or 18.89%
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 5 Not very conscious of this process but basically, my emotions guide me nearly 90% the time...I guess I should've answered 4.5 then
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 3
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 3
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 2
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 1

29/45 ~64%
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Cat Brainz liked this post

Sleeply............. Cat Brainz's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 0
    F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 0
    F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0
    F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 0
    F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 0
    F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 2
    F7: I assess other people�s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 3
    F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 1
    F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 0

6/45= 13%
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?

Taking a cat nap
    9w1 7w6 3w4