• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ti do you use?

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
This is unclear to me. I'm taking it to mean that I prioritize components and steps of a plan/model as needed? If that's the case, I'd give it a 5

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
This is also unclear. I am taking this to mean that I am able to change and alter my above mentioned priorities as needed. If that's the case, I'm going with 5.

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
100 (5)

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

TOTAL = 43/50, or 86%

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
Ti 1 : I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
Ti 2 : I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies. 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work. 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency. 4
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints. 4
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 4

wolfy

awsm
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 4
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 4
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 4
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 2
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 1
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 4
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 4
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

D

Dali

Wow, I have almost no Ti.

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 1
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 1
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 0
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 1
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 0
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 2
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 1
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 1
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 2
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's try this again then:

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 3 For research purposes
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 4 Research purposes
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 1 try to, but suck at it, and Fi takes over
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 1 takes me forever to do so
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 0 too much effort
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 0 situations are handled by Ne and Fi
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 2 try to but get distracted really easily
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0 if I do, I feel empty
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 0 couldn't if I tried
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0 wouldn't know how to

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 5
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 5
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 5
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 5

50/50 = 100%

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And mine was: why would you??? :alttongue:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

28/50, 56%

Qre:us

5..what other way is there?

5...and I also seek holes in my data. I'm a good hole-finder (in the game of logic). :D

5...it's great when I can figure out at least a couple of analogies, makes me more secure in my understanding.

5. YES..otherwise, I'd doubt my own workings of the mind.

4.5...precision only to the end that it helps secure a hole-proof model (covering my ass), as much as possible, but, not precision for just the sake of precision...I can be very sloppy when I don't think precision is all that relevant to the presentation of that particular thought/idea.

5...it makes improvisation mega-efficient

4....also by situations

4....also by situations

FIVE!! Anyone who knows me will frustratingly tell you this is so. I need to work on that, as it's like a knee-jerk reaction to me, and one of the fastest trigger for inducing irritation/frustration in me. To not be/do ^.

4.5 (see Ti5)

47/50=94%

* this, btw, in other tests is my highest function....I'm a very T heavy ENTP. :(

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 4
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 5
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 5
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 5
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 5
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 5
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 5
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints- 3

Total=47

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No need to resort to insults my ... queen :D

I didnt say it :D:D:D

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. [5]
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies [4]
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work [4]
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency [4]
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints [3] Quite good at saying things in round about ways actually but am fascinated by language, perfect translation between languages and ideas to words.
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation [4]
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles [3]
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles [3]
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life [4] Who doesn't?
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints [3]

37/50=74%

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems [5]
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people [4]
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program [5]
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 [5]
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion [5]
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals [5]
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations [4] Definitely. Should do this more except I'm always intrigued by new options
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards [4]

35/40=87.5% Strongest Function so far

Fi was 38/50=76%

Ne>Te>Fi>Ti

Raphael

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 4
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 2
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 3
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 3
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 1
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 1
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 1
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 1
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0

--
Ti: 19/50 = 38%
Ne: 36/40 = 90%... 2 down... heh.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 3
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 2.5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles ? 2.5
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles ? 2
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3.5

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies. 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 4
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints. 0
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 2
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 2
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 2
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 2
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 2

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories - 3
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 3
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 3
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 3
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 3
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 0
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 0
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 0

50%

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 2
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 0
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 0
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 2
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 2
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 0
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 0
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 0 *idk maybe lol*
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0 *huh?? xD*

6/40 Ti :shock: