User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 4
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 5
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 5
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints- 3

Total=47

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

* this, btw, in other tests is my highest function....I'm a very T heavy ENTP.
    Dont mind it, there are a lot of heavy woman, we live in modern times !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont mind it, there are a lot of heavy woman, we live in modern times !
    T-heavy, Top heavy...pull your eyes up higher, perv!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

No need to resort to insults my ... queen

I didnt say it
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. [5]
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies [4]
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work [4]
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency [4]
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints [3] Quite good at saying things in round about ways actually but am fascinated by language, perfect translation between languages and ideas to words.
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation [4]
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles [3]
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles [3]
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life [4] Who doesn't?
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints [3]

37/50=74%

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems [5]
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people [4]
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program [5]
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 [5]
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion [5]
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals [5]
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations [4] Definitely. Should do this more except I'm always intrigued by new options
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards [4]

35/40=87.5% Strongest Function so far

Fi was 38/50=76%

Ne>Te>Fi>Ti

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 4
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 2
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 3
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 3
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 1
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 1
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 1
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 1
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0

--
    Ti: 19/50 = 38%
    Ne: 36/40 = 90%... 2 down... heh.
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 3
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 2.5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles ? 2.5
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles ? 2
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3.5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies. 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 4
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints. 0
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 2
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 2
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 2
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 2
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 2

The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories - 3
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 3
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 3
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 3
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 3
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 0
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 0
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 0

50%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 2
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 0
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 0
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 2
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 2
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 0
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 0
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 0 *idk maybe lol*
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0 *huh?? xD*

6/40 Ti
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)