User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    This is unclear to me. I'm taking it to mean that I prioritize components and steps of a plan/model as needed? If that's the case, I'd give it a 5

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    This is also unclear. I am taking this to mean that I am able to change and alter my above mentioned priorities as needed. If that's the case, I'm going with 5.

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    100 (5)

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

TOTAL = 43/50, or 86%
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ti 1 : I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2 : I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies. 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work. 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency. 4
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints. 4
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 4

Under Construction

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 4
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 4
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 4
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 2
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 1
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 4
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 4
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

Dali

Wow, I have almost no Ti.

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 1
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 1
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 0
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 1
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 0
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 2
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 1
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 1
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 2
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Let's try this again then:

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 3 For research purposes
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 4 Research purposes
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 1 try to, but suck at it, and Fi takes over
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 1 takes me forever to do so
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 0 too much effort
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 0 situations are handled by Ne and Fi
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 2 try to but get distracted really easily
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0 if I do, I feel empty
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 0 couldn't if I tried
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0 wouldn't know how to

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 5
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 5
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 5

50/50 = 100%

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    My first thought was, "Who doesn't?"

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

And mine was: why would you???
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

28/50, 56%
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

5..what other way is there?

5...and I also seek holes in my data. I'm a good hole-finder (in the game of logic).

5...it's great when I can figure out at least a couple of analogies, makes me more secure in my understanding.

5. YES..otherwise, I'd doubt my own workings of the mind.

4.5...precision only to the end that it helps secure a hole-proof model (covering my ass), as much as possible, but, not precision for just the sake of precision...I can be very sloppy when I don't think precision is all that relevant to the presentation of that particular thought/idea.

5...it makes improvisation mega-efficient

4....also by situations

4....also by situations

FIVE!! Anyone who knows me will frustratingly tell you this is so. I need to work on that, as it's like a knee-jerk reaction to me, and one of the fastest trigger for inducing irritation/frustration in me. To not be/do ^.

4.5 (see Ti5)

47/50=94%

* this, btw, in other tests is my highest function....I'm a very T heavy ENTP.