User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5 I often feel like the way my brain works is an index or rolodex which I flip through unconciously.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 3 I do actively seek additional information for my plans. I will do meticulous research but I do have a tendency to get ahead of myself and sometimes skip the research part until I brush up against a problem.

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 2 I believe this is what I attempt to do...? I use the information I already have plus the information that is apparent in the present to deduce how things work but those deductions are often wrong as hell.

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 5 I need to constantly update my internal database with new information or I begin to question its validity.

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 2 I seek it but hardly attain it.

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 4 Yes.

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - I have no idea what this means so this might invalidate the previous question.

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 1 not really.

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 0 nope.

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 3 I TRY to but often fail. I am better in writing.

I score fairly high on some of these but it is all data related to people or things I am directly emotionally invested in. I try to get a baseline of information about most things but if I really don't care I cannot be arsed.
    Anger is also a feeling.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

i 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 0
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 0 (what the hell is a logical taxonomy??)
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 0
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 0
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 2
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 0
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 0
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 0
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 0
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 0

total: 2

category profiles? logical taxonomies? Yeah, if there's such thing as a Ti-tard, I am it! These things are completely foreign to me. I do try to use precise words some of the time, but the rest is pretty much gobbledegook.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP

Ti

3 - I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

4 - I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

5 - I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

4 - I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

5 - I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

3 - I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation

3 - I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles

3 - I make decisions based on my category profiles

5 I seek logical consistency in my life

2 - I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

37/50 - 74%

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I would like to add the language used in this test is bullshit. A person would have to be fairly educated to apply it to their thinking patterns, and a person could use lots of Ti without having that particular level of education.

In fact, the only reason the language here makes sense to me is because I've studied some basic psychology and taken a few classes in education. The words "model" and "blueprint" and "category profiles" could really throw many people off.

This test reeks of intellectual elitism, not necessarily Ti.
    It seemed pretty straightforward to me. If it's confusing, it's probably because it's not a function you use much. I had a 'I'm soooo confused'
    reaction to quite a few of the questions for other functions.

btw, I wrote up a short description of Ti from my perspective here and here. Different INTPs have different components in their mental models, depending on what their personal interests are, but mental models about particular individual people who you interact with is NOT Ti in my opinion. That seems very Fi or Ni-Fe ish to me.

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 4
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 3

I scored lower on the precise language questions because I'm primarily a visual thinker and repeatedly get frustrated with the limitations of language to describe what I'm thinking.

Inner logical consistency is what tends to drive my motivations a lot. Ti 7 and Ti 8 have dropped recently with a recent development of Fi.

45/50 = 90%
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

Default I'n thinker in rise !

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 3
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 3
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 4
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 3
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 2
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 1
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 0
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 2
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

19/50

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 4
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 3
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 2
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 0
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 2

29/50=58%

MBTI
    I

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 4
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 2
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 2
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 3
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 3
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 3
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 2
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 2
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 2
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 3

26/50 = 52%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5 yes yes yes always always

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 3 (Hmm... not always. Sometimes building on generalized ideas is more exciting, and the details don't matter as much, like with abstracted artwork.)

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles. 5

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 5

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 4

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 3 (I'll do whatever is necessary for them to be understood, including repeat myself. It depends entirely on who is listening.)

45/50 = 90%

your resident asshole

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 1
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 3
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 1
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 2
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 3
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 1
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 3
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0

22/50 - 44%