I'd probably forget to feed it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

2 -- I objectively define the scope of problems

2 -- I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

2 -- I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

4 -- I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

4 -- I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

1 -- I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

2 -- I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

2 -- I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

Like I said elsewhere, I'm not a very objective person.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency -5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 4
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 4
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 4
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 4

46/50 - 92%
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Hey guys! What's going on in here?!?

5: Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
    5: Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
    5: Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
    5: Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
    5: Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
    4: Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    3: Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    4: Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
    3: Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    5: Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

That would be 44, then. Roughly.

I am going to give Te it's own thread over in NT land

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

TOTAL = 40 / 80%

garbage

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
    4 - I like stuff to make sense, yeah. It kind of bugs me when I can't rationalize something. But then I often find a way to do it.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
    5 - I spent about forever getting these various typology models to line up to form a holistic picture of me

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
    5 - ... and then I use these sorts of systems as a guide to understanding other people.

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
    4 - Cognitive dissonance is just an opportunity for growth. Bring it on.

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
    3 - Precision isn't as important to me as a good overall picture of what's going on.

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    5 - Yeah, when I'm working on projects with other people, I'm usually the first to stand up and assess our priorities, making sure that everyone's in agreement about them.

There's a time and a place for everything.

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    3 - I don't know what this means

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
    3 - I don't really know what this means either

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    5 - As stated, stuff has to make sense to me. I ensure that a new fact fits in there somehow, though; I'll relentlessly try to fit it into place.

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints
    3 - Nah.. again, precision ain't as important to me, unless it becomes necessary in a given situation.

40, or 80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 0
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 0
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 4
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 0
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 0
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 1
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 0
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

9. lol
    most of the time i said "WHAT???! wtf"
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENTP

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 4
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 4
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 4

45 - 90%

Oh joy! I score higher on Ti than Te!
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.