First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

For one second I thought Eck changed his username,

Thank you for less callous reply DisneyGeek! I was about to give up on this forum but I see there is still some hope.

There was indeed a traumatic event in my life before I shifted from INFJ to INTJ. Though I don't want to go into too much detail, I had a nervous breakdown, and analysing things from my current perspective, I became, from the MBTI perspective, a corrupted ESFP during that period. After that happened, and being able to reconcile with the root of my problems, which i'll go ahead and say was my father, I've come to become more cold, rational and logical, but I do retain the sense of compassion and altruism for people. Now I wonder if I've simply refined my tertiary Ti function, or if I've had an internal facelift where my fabricated auxiliary Fe function has been replaced with my actual Te, and I was using my tertiary Fi to simply cope with my issues.

Hehe, was that any good for an amateur? I apologize but it all sounds like babbling to me. I will read the link you have sent me as it seems to put things in clearer terms.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

{modedit}
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Thats not recent studies that recent election results. And its nice to see that you totally ignore my help.

Expect no help from me no further.
    Pardon my previous hostility, but thank you for the correction and I do appreciate your help. I would, however, have been less caustic if you were less so as well. I understand if you are offended and I concede to the hostilities either I, or you may have started. Assuming I am an American is a pet peeve of mine that I especially do not appreciate from Western Europeans, as I know many who I hold in high regard, but tend to be overshadowed by the snooty, racist, and snobbish majority. Forgive me, if you are not among the latter.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

no thats not the point.

The point is that you ignored me saying that mbti is bonzo for people who dont know who they are. and that is international truth

And, as I said quite clearly, I am almost overly familiar with myself. I was simply asking for a more subtle online assessment to properly type myself without the possible bias of my conscious thoughts to deter a proper assessment. Once that was done and through, I would use my conscious thoughts to analyse my assessment properly without any sort of doubt in my mind and in turn, come to my most prized possession, the result.

Again, I apologize if I offended your sensibilities.

Also, through a secondary possibility I was able to process the data I compiled through social interaction as an anonymous person on a message board to properly asssess my true type. It wasn't a simple coincidence or impulsive whim that I registered an account here when I have no actual interest in interacting here.

Thank you for your time!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You ask us to analyze your type online subtly to help you with your calculations about your own over familiarity of yourself.

I really would like to help, but I have to get to know you first and this takes some time. All good things need time...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EblingMis View Post
    Also, through a secondary possibility I was able to process the data I compiled through social interaction as an anonymous person on a message board to properly asssess my true type. It wasn't a simple coincidence or impulsive whim that I registered an account here when I have no actual interest in interacting here.

Thank you for your time!
    Thats something we can work with ! Cu you on the forums !

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by EblingMis View Post
    Thank you for less callous reply DisneyGeek! I was about to give up on this forum but I see there is still some hope.

There was indeed a traumatic event in my life before I shifted from INFJ to INTJ. Though I don't want to go into too much detail, I had a nervous breakdown, and analysing things from my current perspective, I became, from the MBTI perspective, a corrupted ESFP during that period. After that happened, and being able to reconcile with the root of my problems, which i'll go ahead and say was my father, I've come to become more cold, rational and logical, but I do retain the sense of compassion and altruism for people. Now I wonder if I've simply refined my tertiary Ti function, or if I've had an internal facelift where my fabricated auxiliary Fe function has been replaced with my actual Te, and I was using my tertiary Fi to simply cope with my issues.

Hehe, was that any good for an amateur? I apologize but it all sounds like babbling to me. I will read the link you have sent me as it seems to put things in clearer terms.
    Well, I don't know. I'm an amateur myself. Are you sure that you just haven't "locked away" your Fe to avoid being hurt? Perhaps this cold and rational side of you is not healthy. Or maybe you were unhealthy before and now you're healthy. I don't know much about MBTI myself, and entropie, you aren't really helping. I suggest that you look around the forums and learn some MBTI. Use the search button and see if people have similar situations. Wait until someone helpful comes around to respond. I may post back later, but now I'm off to bed. 'Night!