• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any types that you never met?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Have not interacted much with ENFJs much, although they intrigue me - being extraverted versions of myself.

Being extroverted versions of themselves I mean, you hope !

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm gonna try to hook up with Wyst in Dallas Saturday if you're down.

Aw, I wish I was gonna be in town! My sister's visiting my parents in Louisiana right now, so that's where I've been all week, and I won't be back until next week.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't remember to have met any INFJ in real life, or if I have, I've not identify them as INFJ. I've met peoples of all others types, but I've just know one ENFJ and one ENTJ in all my life.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope. I know multiple persons of every type.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
It would be kind of strange if I never met anyone with a certain type, because I have met enough people in my life. However, I did think for a long time that I didn't know any ENFJs, but after all it seemed that I just mistyped some people.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
ISFP and INTP are the only ones I think.

I only know one INFP and INTJ. Lots of ISTJs and ENFPS.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You mean in real life? I don't think I've met many ESJs. I also haven't met any ISPs or other INJs. For that matter, I don't think I've met ENJs, either.

I mostly seem to run into ISTJs (have only met one ISFJ), INPs, and ESPs. I think I've known maybe two ENPs.

Usehername

On a mission
I know now well at least one person from every type (whether from forced situations like family and work or from friendships). Only in the past year did I meet a healthy INFJ, and did I realize my cousin was an ISTP (I didn't spend time with her before to know that). Those were my last two.

G

garbage

INFJ, ISFP, and maybe ISTP. I'm sure they've been around, though.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sure I've encountered them all at some point. However, within my small life circle of family/friends there are no (that I can identify) ISFJs, ENxJs, or ENFPs.

Lightyear

I am still waiting to finally meet an ISTP and I am not sure I have ever knowingly met an ENFJ. With every other type I can think of at least one person I personally know who is this type.

redacted

I don't know any ESTJs. I'm sure I've met plenty, though.

I could list friends of every other type.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've known several of each type except ENFJ. I only know one person that I can say for sure is ENFJ, although there are a couple of other people that I speculate are ENFJ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
>Blondes, I never met a Blonde. I once met a blonde but she had got her hair coloured brunette -.-

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
I've never met any definite ESTJs or ESTPs. In general, I've had very limited contact with all of the SPs.

Also, the only definite INFP I've ever met in RL was an internet friend I met up with. (Although I'm guessing this might be because of that "it's harder to recognize your own type" thing ...)