- seem to trust books and theories a lot more.
- have a more intelligent and grand style of silliness.
- can't play chess as well, or at least in my experience (maybe less strategic)
- are more open about their ideas (ENFPs hold back)
- are more social (or habitually social)
- converse more about the social stuff
- more technically precise
- ask more questions about relationships.
- are more diplomatic but also subtly strong minded about what they want or don't want
- converse more about the personal
- are as interested in seeing the exceptions as the rules
- have blitz mode (look laid back most of the time, but occasionally go hyper and achieve the ridiculous) (ENTPs do it a bit also, but the ENFP one is like an alter ego level of transformation)
- talk more psychologically than technically. ie. approach, way of seeing things, etc.
- have a more rule breaking, reality twisting type of silliness.
argh, that's probably completely arbitrary .