• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Types of countries' citizens

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Do you guys agree on the United States citizens mostly ESFP? Actually studies showed that the most common type in this country was ISxJ.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you guys agree on the United States citizens mostly ESFP? Actually studies showed that the most common type in this country was ISxJ.

Really?
I would think it would be esxj

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
would it be right to say most first world countries are S and the upcoming and developing (third world) are mostly N...as some of the middle east countries

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Can't really see that. I'd say ISFJ for northern italy, and ISFP for the southern part.

So where do all the obnoxious loudmouth Italians live? They can't all be in Long Island.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Can't really see that. I'd say ISFJ for northern italy, and ISFP for the southern part.

This seems VERY likely to me. My class was recently in Rome and it made for some interesting run ins with the local authority and population in the nights.

Denmark is basically a very ESP country (it sucks :steam), so most of my classmates would just do as they usually do at home and go out in the city and drink/party until they didn't know where they were, and then they would just walk about in the streets drinking some more, yelling and singing. If you went out late in the night you would find no italians what so ever, only tourists.

Two ESTP's from my class were almost arrested one night but that didn't stop them from going out drinking every night

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
unfortunately I'm afraid the US is ESTP.

sigh.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
unfortunately I'm afraid the US is ESTP.

sigh.

'Fraid not. The leading type in this country is ISFJ. It may seem like ESTP at first, because I know I have interacted with numerous surefire ESTPs. But of course we have to consider the other ~ 300 million people.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
'Fraid not. The leading type in this country is ISFJ. It may seem like ESTP at first, because I know I have interacted with numerous surefire ESTPs. But of course we have to consider the other ~ 300 million people.

The leading type in EVERY country is ISFJ. That was waaaaaay off from the point.

This thread was about which types symbolize the attitudes associated with people in each country, not the precise statistics of MBTI breakdowns...those aren't even associated with nationality.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
I'd say Finland comes pretty close to INTP. Sweden is maybe more ENTP.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
So where do all the obnoxious loudmouth Italians live? They can't all be in Long Island.

ISF types can be totally obnoxious, and besides, they have ENT types as duals, which are clearly very obnoxious.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
I disagree.
Finland isn't INTP.
ISTJ rather.
It's cold, it's depressive, it's hugely technology-oriented. Most of the best programmers in the world come from Finland. Hell, Linux originates in Finland. Though this is incidental to the actual character of the place, Tolkien based much of his mythology on Finnish legend.

I also think the country has one of the higher suicide rates by population.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It's cold, it's depressive, it's hugely technology-oriented. Most of the best programmers in the world come from Finland. Hell, Linux originates in Finland. Though this is incidental to the actual character of the place, Tolkien based much of his mythology on Finnish legend.

I also think the country has one of the higher suicide rates by population.

I live in Finland, my native is finnish language and I'm a finnish person born here, so I've probably met more Finnish people than you. :D

You think INTP's commint suicides the most then?