Croatia- ESTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Not yet, honey, but there's no reason we can't populate one together, now is there?

ENTP Land = no unnecessary laws, everything open 24 hours, rocket-fueled unicorns as primary mode of transportation

Their own little world: INTP

I'm a Swedish-Canadian living in the US.

Sweden - ISTJ (very reserved thinkers)
    Canada - ISFP (this is hard)
    US - ESTJ

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I live in London, surrounded by a lot of Aussies and Kiwis, and they almost all strike me as raging SPs – ESTP or ESFP. It’s hard to get them too excited about things that don’t involve a lot of drinking and partying, but they get very excited about those. However, I think there’s something to be said for group mentality – they all end up seeming more alike than they probably are – and Aussies and Kiwis are hardly the only nationalities to fall victim to that in a place like London. People can get quite tribal when they are far from home and live somewhere like London.

It surprised me that a couple of you typed Denmark as ESTP without argument. I thought Danes were supposed to be very sensitive, including the men. I haven’t known that many Danes…one Danish friend I have is genuinely quite sensitive, I think, and good at making friends with women but not confident about relationships. Another one was a total flirt and I think he could easily have been an ESFP. My general impression of him was that he meant well but was thoughtless with people’s feelings.

That said, there seems to be a sort of Aussie/Kiwi/Scandinavian clique in London and a lot of them drink and party together and thereby end up in relationships together. Most Aussies and Kiwis I know here who are in relationships, it’s either with someone else from the Southern Hemisphere (also including South Africans) or with a Scandinavian.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'm just gonna take a guess at the overall culture. not really based on anything, just thowin' stuff out
    Japan: ISJ (mostly) INJ (some)
    America: ETJ (corporate), EFJ (liberals), STJ (conservatives), ESP (jocks), ESFJ or ESP (cheerleaders), STP (blue collar workers), ESP (general black culture), ENFP or INTJ (libertarians)
    Spain: ENFJ or ESFP
    France: FP (probably ESFP)
    Italy: ENFJ
    England: ENTP
    Australia: ESP
    Mexico: EFJ
    Germany: ISFP
    Greece: EFJ
    Russia: INT

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I live in London, surrounded by a lot of Aussies and Kiwis, and they almost all strike me as raging SPs – ESTP or ESFP. It’s hard to get them too excited about things that don’t involve a lot of drinking and partying, but they get very excited about those. However, I think there’s something to be said for group mentality – they all end up seeming more alike than they probably are – and Aussies and Kiwis are hardly the only nationalities to fall victim to that in a place like London. People can get quite tribal when they are far from home and live somewhere like London.
    I have lived in NZL and I have to agree with you. Definitely ESP.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    I have lived in NZL and I have to agree with you. Definitely ESP.
    I'm curious as to where you are from originally (if not NZ) and whether you found it weird/difficult? Unfortunately, I've been unimpressed by the Aussies and Kiwis I've met here to the extent that I've started to feel like I'm prejudiced against those nationalities, which is bad (especially when you make assumptions about people when you've just met them) and really goes against my principles. I try to look at people as individuals rather than as a group, which definitely helps (groups of people are much easier to dislike than individuals, I find), but then some people make it hard for you to look at them as anything but a group!!

I really hope I’m not prejudiced against ESTP/ESFP, but when so many people seem to have so little interest in activities which don’t involve alcohol, and lots of it, well…

Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Croatia- ESTP
    That is so wrong. I'd say ISFP. Possibly INFJ. But in no way ESTP. IMO.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    The Netherlands: ESTJ
    Wow... Netherlands? I find it quite shocking.

I'd go with 'N'. I remember a huge psychological/sociological experiment in which the people from different countries were shown paintings and based on this the 'ultimate' painting for the country was made. Long story short, the Netherlands were the only ones who ended up with an abstract painting! (and that's very 'N' ).

Not the Netherlands...
    "Act as though it was impossible to fail."
    Dorothea Brande

I started a real blog!