• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your weakest functions?

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe, Fi and Si. In no particular order.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know INTJs are supposed to have Se as their weakest function, but in my case, it's definitely Fe. No question. I'm relatively aware of my surroundings, but I'm almost never aware of the emotional state of the people around me.

á´…eparted

passages
I know INTJs are supposed to have Se as their weakest function, but in my case, it's definitely Fe. No question. I'm relatively aware of my surroundings, but I'm almost never aware of the emotional state of the people around me.

I'm more or less average when it comes to guessing the emotional state of a person, and I'm not actively seeking to know what it is most of the time. I don't really look for that though, and that's not something that Fe really does all that often surprisingly enough. What mine looks very closely at is who knows who, how is everyone related to each other, how is this changing over time, and what are the current rules governing these processes. Emotional states of individuals are read on an as-needed basis and noticing them is very often primed by an event occuring that would trigger an emotional response. Further, the actual response is almost always checked with what their reaction should be.

So really, Fe is paying attention to social dynamic, not emotions.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So really, Fe is paying attention to social dynamic, not emotions.
Ah, I see. Well, I suck at that, too. :mellow:

I'm only going on what I've read about extraverted Feeling, but I don't really identify with any of it.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
What are extraverted feelings again?

I kid. I know how other people are feeling, and I'm quite good at reading their emotions.

I just don't give a shit.

:sadbanana:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My weakest function must be Ne. I'm unsure what my second weakest would be. It seems like Si >> Ne and everything else is about in the middle.

If I were to guess my full function order it would probably be:

(Si (Te (Ni (Fe Ti) Se) Fi) Ne)

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My Se is so weak it's embarrassing, and I also suck at Ni.

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My weakest functions? Definitely Te. I have no concern for outer rules, which is common for someone of my type. My Si is also somewhat weak. I have pretty good Fi and Ne for an ESTP. Besides that I can't think of anytging else that isn't supposedly listed as an ESTP's strong points.

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took the cf test to make sure and this was my result: Se,Fi,Ti,Ne,Te,Fe,Ni,Si. How dare those dogwit jokers say I am ESFP. The last thing I want to be is the next JB.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, I see. Well, I suck at that, too. :mellow:

I'm only going on what I've read about extraverted Feeling, but I don't really identify with any of it.
Se is in our top four functions, at least according to models that use Dom-Aux-Tert-Inf (Ni-Te-Fi-Se for INTJ). Si is at the bottom of the heap, with Fe not far above it. I know I am bad at Fe, so bad that I don't even want to be good at it. I prefer to "fake it" when needed with more comfortable functions. Si sometimes just makes me feel ill.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Se, then Fe probably. I am like the most unobservant, dreamy person ever. I won't notice a flock of birds flying in front of me until they are pointed out to me three times, I lose everything, and have poor coordination. To be honest, sometimes I feel like I'm detached from my body and floating around in space. I worry that I'll kill myself driving. It's that bad.

While Fe is not my home territory, I don't view it as my weakest function. Like others have already said, there's a difference between being aware of others' emotional states (me) and adapting your behaviour to achieve a synchrony with theirs (not me at all).

á´…eparted

passages
Hunh, it's not entirely bad for once. Usually this test is just crap. Though it does consistently put my Ne as last (which is the case).

extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************** (28.4)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************************** (39)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************** (17)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.5)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************************** (39.9)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************** (20.1)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************************** (39.6)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************* (19.3)
limited use

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It feels like my weakest function is Fe. I am practically blind to it. It seemed like a vague and nebulous concept at first but when I finally realized what it was, I was somewhat astonished that anyone would think that way. It is completely foreign to me.

Zero-11

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Memories, Social Dynamics and Motor Skills

Purple INFJ

MBTI Type
INFJ
For me, I'm pretty sure it's Si. Se can drain me from overuse, but it's definitely easier for me to be aware of things in the moment than to remember where I put them.

I pretty much suck at quotidian memory, to an embarrasing level.

My Te isn't that great, but I think I tend to use it most as a reflex function, when I need to figure something out in the moment. But I definitely prefer Ti to it, that's a clear no-brainer.

But my Si pretty much sucks, it's highly unreliable to me. I do think, though, that it helps me remember stuff I've learned through repetition.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hm. Probably Se, Ni, or Te.