veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    May I graph your hidden agenda while projecting it onto you?
    Only if yer naked.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My weakest are Te and Se, very consistently.

It plays out in my difficulty setting priorities for pragmatic reasons, and disinclination to enjoy the moment.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

My Se is downright terrible (practically unused, even though it's 'supposed' to be the fourth highest for INFJs); all the others range from average to excellent (most are good). I get disoriented and lost very easily, even in places where it should be easy to find my way around (including while driving); my mind just blanks out. I actually had a LOT of trouble with this when I first started playing video games like first-person shooters; I'd spend hours wandering around trying to figure out where I'm going, and quite often end up covering the same area multiple times. And also in multi-player shooter games that I play online, even after all the countless hours I've spent playing them, I still get terribly disoriented if there's a lot going on at the same time, and my score ends up suffering quite a bit because of that.

Another problem is if I'm in any particular environment outside of home where there are at least a decent amount of people and I'm required to be immersed in it (like at a theme park, so that I don't constantly run into people), I get seriously mentally drained and I feel very sapped of energy after only a couple hours or so, to the point where I actually feel very physically weak, and am unable to do things I'd normally be able to do easily. (This is, of course, worsened by my introversion and high sensitivity, but at least when I'm in places where I don't have to be immersed, then I can do ok.) It sucks because this was a large contributing factor to why I was fired from my last job a couple weeks ago (working in produce at a pretty big grocery store); even though I was by FAR one of the best employees they had in that department (there were many many times where they would've been completely screwed if it wasn't for me being there and doing extra stuff to help out; I was pretty much in a team lead position, though I didn't have the title to go with it), it was just too overwhelming for me, and I got to the point where I had no energy whatsoever and I ended up sleeping for ridiculous amounts of time (like 14-18 hours, or even more) and missing my entire shift on multiple occasions. This never happened when I worked at my first full-time job, where I was brazing bike frames in a factory, and only ever had to be in a couple small areas and interact somewhat with just a few people, even though I was working up to 10 hours more per week (I'd work 45-51 hours/week in the factory.) on that job than the grocery store one. Even though I was working more hours, I'd never feel exhausted when I got home, and I always had energy to do things, but while I was working at the store, it was the exact opposite.

I really don't like this because it very much limits what kinds of jobs I'm able to healthily do, and even though I'm currently unemployed and 'should' take whatever I can get, I don't want to let the same thing happen again. There aren't hardly any jobs around here that would work well for me, so it's going to be very difficult.
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My worst functions are Fe and Ti... Fe being the worst.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

garbage

Ripped from my sig, my function order is as follows:

Ne > Ti ? Fi > Te ? Ni ? Se > Fe ? Si

The first tier is basically Ne, Ti, Fi, Ni, and Te.. I've got a pretty good grasp of all of those. Second tier is Se and Fe. Third tier, sitting by its lonesome, is Si.

I think I developed Ni out of stress, and Te and Fi out of sheer necessity. It makes me better at planning and knowing my own internals than I "should" be. Psychology and empathy is a secret weapon that my customers do not know about, and they are absolutely wonderful tools in everyday life. And I can organize my random thoughts and spontaneous outbursts of ideas. It's pretty cool.

Se? Yeah, I could use more of that. Life passes me by more than it should, when it is meant to be enjoyed. I find it difficult to remember to "savor the flavor."

Fe? Kind of oppressive when used badly, but I can tolerate it. It's useful. It's good to take care of other people. I feel good when I do it, too. Just, please, don't feel hurt that it's not my dominant function, too, and we'll get along great.

But that Si.. it's my worst enemy. "It's always been done that way" is the bane of my existence. If you want to make a point to me, do not use that phrase, or I will press you for a better reason.

An example. In my ISFJ mother, Si manifests itself as pining for the past, and longing for what once was, while doing absolutely nothing to change her situation. She refuses to "get with the times" or to try anything new. Any inevitable transitions in her children's lives are met with unadulterated hostility and discomfort.

In certain institutions, it is the reason bureaucracy and idiocy continues to thrive. It was once that way, and so shall it remain, as outdated and stupid as it now is.

And, somehow, it's one of the most globally valued functions.

Attention to detail is great, and something that I greatly value and appreciate in other people. Holding onto past institutions simply because they exist is something that I abhor.

I'm sure I'll see more value in it as I mature. But, as of now, I don't. Even the descriptions of its so-called advantages make me cringe.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This is the most recent one I've taken.

This is one I took a few months ago.

My Fe consistently sucks.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post

I have a basic grasp on Te, but I will become very agitated if pressed to use it more/better. It show in my behavior in some:
    "They are jeans. If they are clean you wear them. If they are dirty, you wash them. Don't make me think about it. Damnit. It's obvious, you just go by the washing instructions. Whites, blacks, colorfuls & washing degrees. Common logic. No, no, no I don't want to talk about how to wash them!! Argh! Just put them in!" And I'll go crazy after that. However: excel charts are quite lovely.
    Yes, this, exactly. Exactly! I wish I could understand how not to become agitated and go crazy. I mean, I bite my tongue, I'm able not to let it loose, but it's exhausting holding back and I hate myself that I can't learn patience. Especially when there's a lot to do, if there's somebody who can't get up to speed and I feel held back, I practically froth at the mouth. Internally. If you just let me do my thing, it will be good every time, but if you make me have to explain to you why I'm doing what I'm doing, I can barely tolerate having the conversation.

It's particularly bad when the way I want to do things goes against what someone else considers logic. Like I say "Delay the checkout date one day later because there's no way they will be able to get back from court and check out on the same day, you're just making a problem that doesn't need to exist. Let them check out the following day." And the other person insists that court will get out at a certain time and they will be able to check out and it will save the client money if we skip one night in the hotel ... and then she calls me crying about how the attorneys are stuck in court longer than anticipated and the hotel won't give her late check out because the hotel need the rooms. YES, THIS IS WHAT I SAID...I constantly feel like I'm speaking some weird language no one else comprehends.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Just took another one of these. Fe is still pretty flimsy.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ni and Ne.
    Whatever, man.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!