User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

According to the test, my lowest are Fe and Ti.

Ti being the lowest.

Fe would make sense. I'm pretty socially inept, and when I do socialize, especially with people whom I consider acquaintances, it takes a lot of effort on my part. I mean, a lot of effort to please them, I guess. I don't know, I'd figure that's what Fe means?

Ti, I don't really know what it means either. It's supposed to be about knowing how things work, right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ No, Ti is responsible for organizing all of your data into internally consistent frameworks of logical relationships by which future data can be evaluated. Ti = impersonal inner frameworks.

Out of curiosity, can you post your full function order from the test?

It's unusual to have two opposite functions as your bottom two.

What is your best, Fi?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I have extremely limited use of Te.
    What she said.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ No, Ti is responsible for organizing all of your data into internally consistent frameworks of logical relationships by which future data can be evaluated. Ti = impersonal inner frameworks.

Out of curiosity, can you post your full function order from the test?

It's unusual to have two opposite functions as your bottom two.

What is your best, Fi?

Yepp. After taking it again I still got:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.2)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.4)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.3)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.3)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************** (23.4)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.4)
    excellent use

Yeah, I guess my best is Fi.

Why is it unusual to have two opposite functions as bottom two?

MBTI
    xxxx

Since we're still using this thread, I feel like giving an update. Maybe I'll see how much my mood affects things?

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.2)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************************** (44.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************* (43.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.6)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    To compare to last time:
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.6)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************************** (42.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.6)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********* (9.1)
    unused
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (34.5)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.7)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.4)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
    good use
    Se and Ne are almost exactly the same. Si, Ti, and especially Te noticed an increase, perhaps at the cost of F, which fell drastically in both the introverted and extroverted forms.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Default My weakest function

Without a question, and my primary reason for joining the forum, was due to an interest in learning more about:

Fi.

I suck at it, and, it has hindered many personal relationships (in the intimate domain).

I am still trying to find a 'method' for exercising this function. I want to feel attached to things, people, give value and priority to MY point of view....but, as strange as it may sound, most of the times, my point of view is taken in by me as ONE of the many points of view that can exist. As soon as I take a personal stance on something, *something I believe in* (I actually don't have many concrete immovable beliefs), I am just as soon thinking of all the different ways that same thing can be viewed, and rationalizing them. And, amidst all that mess, I know *my* one lies...but, it's never a forefront.

Most accurate metaphor is that I very often feel like an audience to my own life.

Extremes bring Fi at the forefront for me, like, a terrible thing happening to a loved one, or, anger over...well, I can't even say I get angry at someone for what they *personally* did to me, but, more about how they went about doing it, and what motivation I infer/assume of theirs that led them to do what they did. Then, I evaluate the mode/motive and deem it 'not right' to do to anyone...and deal accordingly.

I want to start to find ME within me. (and truthfully, I'm not as sad as frustrated because it's a thing I can't understand and always seems to narrowly escape me....I just want to catch the slippery bugger once and for all)

Si

Fe sometimes

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Without a question, and my primary reason for joining the forum, was due to an interest in learning more about:

Fi.

I suck at it, and, it has hindered many personal relationships (in the intimate domain).

I am still trying to find a 'method' for exercising this function. I want to feel attached to things, people, give value and priority to MY point of view....but, as strange as it may sound, most of the times, my point of view is taken in by me as ONE of the many points of view that can exist. As soon as I take a personal stance on something, *something I believe in* (I actually don't have many concrete immovable beliefs), I am just as soon thinking of all the different ways that same thing can be viewed, and rationalizing them. And, amidst all that mess, I know *my* one lies...but, it's never a forefront.

Most accurate metaphor is that I very often feel like an audience to my own life.

Extremes bring Fi at the forefront for me, like, a terrible thing happening to a loved one, or, anger over...well, I can't even say I get angry at someone for what they *personally* did to me, but, more about how they went about doing it, and what motivation I infer/assume of theirs that led them to do what they did. Then, I evaluate the mode/motive and deem it 'not right' to do to anyone...and deal accordingly.

I want to start to find ME within me. (and truthfully, I'm not as sad as frustrated because it's a thing I can't understand and always seems to narrowly escape me....I just want to catch the slippery bugger once and for all)
    i hear you about Fi. it's one of my weaker functions too. but can you force yourself (i guess you can) to get good at it? perhaps since it's your 7th function (if you go by typical beebe function order--which i think is a load of sh$%--and i'm assuming you're entp) it will take more life experience and stuff to let it ripen naturally. i think that's what makes old people so wise. it's that they have time to utilize and grow all those pesky unused functions.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.3)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.7)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** (50.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (11.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************** (14.6 )
    unused

ahahaha!

i think ive taken this before and have seen my Ne surpass my Ti. they're close at least, although i knew that already. i think my Si only started to develop somewhat recently.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

Fi.

i can relate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)