• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where in the box are you?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP blue, assuming that means I'm more like ISFP than ISTJ, ESTP or INTP.

ygolo

My termites win
I am about where I marked in Red

mbti-16-ygolo.gif

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think this is right...the chart confuses me, so I'm not really sure. I just drew the arrow so the point could be found more easily.

mbti-161.gif

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
INFJ in green triangle or INFP in purple triangle

Last edited:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFP purple/lavender.

in what sense does the triangles represent the levels. say does the expansion signify closer affinity to INFJ or ISFP or does the inverse apply. Say 80% of a part of the triangle signifies N 80% or N 20%. Or the closer to the center the more or less expressive in function. Am I just confusing myself.

wolfy

awsm
INFP purple/lavender.

in what sense does the triangles represent the levels. say does the expansion signify closer affinity to INFJ or ISFP or does the inverse apply. Say 80% of a part of the triangle signifies N 80% or N 20%. Or the closer to the center the more or less expressive in function. Am I just confusing myself.

I was curious where people would place themselves relative to the surrounding types. Similar kind of concept to What type could you fake in a way. Simple as that. To be honest, it just so happened I found a picture with triangles. My original idea was just the boxes.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP- dark pink triangle (more towards the top)

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I was curious where people would place themselves relative to the surrounding types. Similar kind of concept to What type could you fake in a way. Simple as that. To be honest, it just so happened I found a picture with triangles. My original idea was just the boxes.

Ah right, I'm over complicating it. An interesting idea by the way. At first I was going to pick purple/green just to be a bit of a polar shifter, but then figured I'm too introverted for that.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Purple-blue INFP. As usual, I stand in a gulf between categories.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ, blueish-green triangle leaning towards INTJ.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am dead center in the middle of the ESTP square, at the crux of the "S" as I should be at the center of all action. :D

Dude, that picture gave me vertigo, ouch!

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Between gray and dark pink triangle of ISFP..