Local
    Soft
    Counterculture

Life themes
    Physical
    Creative

There's a decent preview of Character and Personality Type
    on google books

In the past, in what life themes were you involved?

I was involved in high-school sports and played outdoor basketball for many years at work (Physical). I was for a brief period involved in middle-school band (Creative). I have always worked for a Fortune 500 company (Establishment). I am pretty much a Jack of all trades (Entrepreneurial). I have been in school for 21 out of the 29 years of my life (Academic).

What are your current life themes?

I still work for a Fortune 500 company (Establishment). I am helping my former boss and current entrepreneur get his robot to do things (Entrepreneurial).

What life themes are you considering starting or ending in the future?

I want to start playing basketball again(+Physical). I want to get into a Ph.D. program for Physics (+Academic). I will likely not help my former boss regularly for too much longer (-Entrepreneurial). At some point I will leave the corporate world for research (-Establishment, +Academic) .

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm pretty sure I am IGHC then: Independent, Global, Hard, and Counterculture. I wonder how common it is for a P to be "hard."

My life themes are some combination of Academic, Entrepreneurial, Political, Growth, and Creative. Perhaps in that order too...

Phantonym

Flavours - Independent, local, soft, mainstream/counter-cultural (I do and choose what I like but not so that it sticks out like a sore thumb)
    Life themes (past/current) - academic; (future) - maybe creative, community or growth

MBTI
    ENFP

Flavors:
    Global
    Soft
    Counter-cultural
    ...and, hm...
    Participative on the outside but in reality a hard core of lonely independence inside is monitoring the participations.

Life themes:
    Creative (used to be more, miss it)
    Academic
    Political
    Growth (quite dominant at present, I wouldn't mind it calming down again soon)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Flavor: Independent, Global, Soft, Counter-Cultural.
    Life Themes:
    Past: Physical, Academic, Community.
    Present: Creative, Academic, Growth, Political.
    Future: Hopefully more physical again, as in outdoors and nature, not sports. I absolutely hate sports.

garbage

Leaning toward Participative, leaning toward Local, split down the middle of Hard/Soft, and seriously Counter-Cultural.

As far as life themes, Community, Academic, Entrepreneurial, Political, and Growth describe mine. I think it's pretty much where I need to be and where I need to continue to be, at least for the immediate future.

I'm focusing on growth right now, but I'll be scaling up the entrepreneurialship soon. I am also going to be traveling more, so.. more physical?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I wonder how common it is for a P to be "hard."
    Ps can have a hard edge. I am fairly close. I think flavors arefluid and can change ofer time.

I would I was hard even just a year ago. But that hard edge has gotten soft now. It is healthier for mw, right now.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Independant
    Local
    Soft
    Counterculture

i am extremely high in all of these except 'soft', which is about 60% or so.

life themes:
    physical
    creative

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmm. Mildly participative, definitely global, soft, and counter-culture.

I think that political and growth have been themes in my life consistantly since my teens, which would make sense with me being an NF. However, I also have physical and creative themes in my life which is interestingly more SP. I'm currently at college so that would be NT. However, as much as I love learning, I would not choose to make academia my life.