User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: 3's

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Damn those enneagram dudes are even better than I thought.

Not that I need that kind of affirmation, but yea I need it sometimes

Tahnks for sharing Rhapsody !!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

No problem, entropie! Glad to see the enneagram works for someone.

And LOL at the namesign story. I'm willing to bet some of those guys cared but didn't get the BSc just so it looked like they didn't care (cause that's the kind of thing I would do ).

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ouh fuck me. Do you think we can justify our goal-orientness in the face of god in the end with the belief that it should have been for the benefit of all mankind
    Well at their best, 3s are supposed to inspire others to become better, yes? You could be inspiring all of humankind to the next stage of evolution!

And from that description, you and your INFJ sound like you have an awesome relationship.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Wow, I didn't realise how much there really is to threes. At first glance, I thought there was no way I could possibly fit the title of achiever, but after reading up on those links, I am completely sure of it, it has all of the things I couldn't attribute to an MBTI type, for example:
    Traditionally, Threes are said to harbor the vice of “deceit.” This vice doesn’t necessarily refer to dishonesty in the conventional sense, and certainly many Threes are ethical in that sense of the term, although some, of course, do adopt lying as one means of achieving success. The central deception of the Three however, is that which the Three engages in by mistaking the image he or she projects, for the reality of an inner life, and for seducing others into making that same mistake.
    Even know, I'm deceiving people with my type (ENTJ=XNXP=ENTP), and I couldn't figure out why. Upon pretending to be an ENTJ, I noticed that I started believing that I was literally an ENTJ , it was freaky, I had to reassure myself of who I really am every now and then.

The rest of it fits incredibly well too, Finally, an explanation of actions
    ~3w4
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    We got new namesigns in our office on thursday and I was the only one who wanted a BSc. to be added after my name. I didnt know I was the only one, I thought everyone would do it, but on thursday I found out that infact I was the only one. Most of the others didnt care
    this made me laugh, ... i am imagining the scene after they told you you're the only one...

well, i was joking with my friend few weeks ago - about how can I avoid finishing college (medicine) and still be happy, so i came to idea of changing my first name into (let's say my name is Mary); "Dr. Mary"... so they'll just HAVE TO write Dr. Mary Bxxxx...
    just don't know is it legal to put dot into your first name.

and guess what, I'm Three. 3w4

(well, to be honest i'm considering 4w3 but it's low probability)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

3w2 here, nice post.

If anyone has any links to materials on 3's or specifically 3w2's I would be much appreciative!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    this made me laugh, ... i am imagining the scene after they told you you're the only one...

well, i was joking with my friend few weeks ago - about how can I avoid finishing college (medicine) and still be happy, so i came to idea of changing my first name into (let's say my name is Mary); "Dr. Mary"... so they'll just HAVE TO write Dr. Mary Bxxxx...
    just don't know is it legal to put dot into your first name.

and guess what, I'm Three. 3w4

(well, to be honest i'm considering 4w3 but it's low probability)
    I'm fairly sure that you can't do that, it's hard to imagine, but there are people out there that make rules for people that change their names... we call them lawyers.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

I have low opinions of 3s. Probably because average and unhealthy 3 behavior matches what I consider the degenerate state of modern American society.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorS View Post
    I have low opinions of 3s. Probably because average and unhealthy 3 behavior matches what I consider the degenerate state of modern American society.
    Is this a joke or are you serious? Do you actually like any unhealthy enneagram types?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Do you actually like any unhealthy enneagram types?
    No, of course not, I just have a particular dislike of negitive 3 behavior.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    ISTP

Haha. I know a Type 3w2 INFJ actually. Which i find strange. Type 3 and INFJ doesn't seem to 'go'... But of course there are always exceptions.

Anybody else had friendships/relationships with INFJs who were Type 3s? (especially 3w2)
    What was it like / how did it go? What were the troubles/pitfalls in the relationship? How long did it last?