• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What group do you identify with?

Which group do you identify with?

• Casual

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • Roughneck

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Elitist

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Craftsmen

Votes: 9 8.6%

• Total voters

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I identify with the last one quite heavily when in other groups. When putting myself up on a pedestal before others I'm the third.

iseekserendipity

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w?
I can rationalize nearly anything (so I'm told - nearby circle). But I tend to circle towards:

Elitist (except that my subjects aren't so material but much more spontaneous AND real, universal... and more idealistic *sigh or so I wish*... but then again... I may be biased... *sigh*)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see a lot of Elitism in me, but as I get more comfortable with a group of people, I lean more and more in the Casual direction. Ideally, I'm Casual, but with a tiny group or one-on-one (which, along with my spells of seriousness, gives me a flavor of Elitism).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Casual
Elitist
Craftsman
Roughneck

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Elitist/Casual -depending on the day
Craftsman -sometimes
Roughneck-never

I experience extreme discomfort when thrown into the last group...it nearly always puts me on edge. If I ever behave that way, it's an artificial effort not to completely drown in a group of this type. :blush: Then I go home and don't take calls for a couple days in order to recover. :shock:

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Causal
Craftsman
Elitist
Roughneck