User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    First up:

So which type do you think it is?
    I'm gonna guess INFJ because it matches my mom almost perfectly.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Why do you think INTJ? Just wondering.
    They're not gonna give too much of a rats ass about being appreciated for their work. Then, maybe sometime later, they will have an Ni curiousity that askes themselves why they aren't being appreciated when everyone else is. After that, Ni will kick in again to present themselves the understanding that the others were appreciated due to expressing their feelings about underappreciation or some of the others will almost be demanding of it. Yet, INTJs see all this appreciation giving to others as trivial because appreciation for work done was expressed because the one giving appreciation is doing so due to not wanting to here all the whining.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

istj
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Who needs Google when you've got all the profiles memorized?
    Haha Athenian is right, it's ISFJ, I'm impressed by you guys, especially picking the F. Perhaps with your extraordinary memory you can refrain from guessing a little longer?

The last sentence is definitely from a less common ISFJ male description I read somewhere a while back. I don't remember where.
    Yeah, that was a sneaky one to try and throw people off, it is describing ISFJ males trying to overcompensate for their feminine side.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Haha Athenian is right, it's ISFJ, I'm impressed by you guys, especially picking the F. Perhaps with your extraordinary memory you can refrain from guessing a little longer?
    Yeah, I probably should have. This is how I did so well in school, honestly. I could just read an entire chapter the day before a test, and then go in and zoom through the questions rapidly. In extreme cases, I'd actually skim through the entire chapter before class started and still get most of the questions (because I can read and comprehend very quickly). I'd actually finish before everyone else did.

Now, if I read something enough times that it gets stored in long term memory... I'll never forget where it came from or what it's describing.

That's one more commonly assumed type trait that doesn't fit... Ns having worse memories than Ss. I have a good memory for text, especially.

Yeah, that was a sneaky one to try and throw people off, it is describing ISFJ males trying to overcompensate for their feminine side.
    Yep, and I remembered reading it somewhere. I also remember it wasn't a very common description, and that I found it while I was bored one day, looking through as many profiles as I could to get a clearer idea.

MBTI
    I

Damn, I was almost sure it was INFJ. The first two sentences tricked me into thinking INFJ.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

What type? 2.

Loyalty, commitment, and responsibility are important values to ____. ____ make responsible spouses, employees, and community members.They generally follow policies and procedures. They enjoy discussing their reading and may join book groups in order to do that. The fact is, ____s are extraordinarily tolerant of others, seldom critical. ____s may risk their own sense of identity. They have a natural ability to mimic. Seldom is an ____ wrong about the motivations or intent of another, hidden or not. ____ are very much at home in complex situations which require the juggling of much data.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

esfj