• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are your family and friends?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me: INTJ (duh)
Mom: ENFP
Dad: ENTJ (a really controlling one)
Stepdad: ISFP
Stepmom: no idea, except that she's horrible

Sister: likely ISFP
Brother (3 years older than me): says he tested as INTJ, but I'm skeptical. He's way too talkative, outgoing, and scatter-brained. Seems more like an ENTP... possibly INTP.
Other brother (much older than me): ISTJ. We get along better with each other than with anyone else in our family. He's intelligent, practical, and has a dry but fantastic sense of humor. We're alike in most ways, except he doesn't share my love of classic literature or poetry. He simply has "no use for it".

My best friend is an ENFP, but a mercifully low-key one. My roommate is another ISTJ, but she's more cultured than my brother. She's quite a good pianist.

Monbu

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Its late but I still want to contribute :hug:

Father: ISFJ
Mother: ENFJ
Older brother: ESFP (don't really get along with him)
Me: INFJ

[Cousin Family]
Father: ISTJ
Mother: ESFP
Oldest daughter: ESTJ
Middle son: ISTP
Youngest daughter: ENFJ (I used to look after her :))

My best friend is an INTJ, she's such a down-to-earth type of top ranked student. Three things I loved about her: her personality, humour, and silliness. I'm a talky 'extrovert' around her, and I enjoy talking about my feelings with her. Other two closest friends are INFJ and INFP. The INFJ is very funny and we have so many similiar things/likes, she's kind of person I want to stuck in a desert island with :D well, the INFP and I were trust each other, but our personality/habit clashed sometimes. There are ENFP, ESTP, ENFJ, ISFP, and ISTP too--the INFP and I don't really get along with the ESTP, yeah she's nice but then she's become a real pain while everyone else seems to be used to it. When the INTJ, ISTP, and I were together, we often kinda prank people or talk about things. The ENFJ is the ambitious one, as her goal is to be a musician and stick to it :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Its late but I still want to contribute :hug:

Father: ISFJ
Mother: ENFJ
Older brother: ESFP (don't really get along with him)

[Cousin Family]
Mother: ESFP
Oldest daughter: ESTJ
Middle son: ISTP
Youngest daughter: ENFJ (I used to look after her :))

My best friend is an INTJ, she's such a down-to-earth type of top ranked student. Three things I loved about her: her personality, humour, and silliness. I'm a talky 'extrovert' around her, and I enjoy talking about my feelings with her. Other two closest friends are INFJ and INFP. The INFJ is very funny and we have so many similiar things/likes, she's kind of person I want to stuck in a desert island with :D well, the INFP and I were trust each other, but our personality/habit clashed sometimes. There are ENFP, ESTP, ENFJ, ISFP, and ISTP too--the INFP and I don't really get along with the ESTP, yeah she's nice but then she's become a real pain while everyone else seems to be used to it. When the INTJ, ISTP, and I were together, we often kinda prank people or talk about things. The ENFJ is the ambitious one, as her goal is to be a musician and stick to it :smile:

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Me: INTJ
Mum: ESFJ
Sister: ISFP
Dad: ISTJ
Grandpa: INTJ

- Friends -
1: INTJ
2: INTJ
3: INTJ
4: INTP
5: ESFP
6: ENFP
7: ENTP
8: INTP
9: ISFJ
10: ISFJ
Can't think of anymore at the moment...

Wistful Muffin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Me: INTJ
Sister: ESFP
Brother: INTP
Other brother: INTJ
Mother: ISFJ

Friends:
1. INTJ
2. ISFJ
3. ENFP
4. INTP
5. ESFP

Not too much to say about them, however I have 3 INTJ friends all in the same year level.
Statistically speaking it's insane that there are so many in such a small school, but it's awesome that we can get along so well.
Despite the long, awkward silences :p

Last edited:

xpeacexrainbowx

Me: Dunno, but I think ENFP
Mom: ISFX-she's sensitive hardworking and organizes the stuff in our house, but she seems Fi/Te
Dad: ISTP-he can be a couch potato and tries to use logic or ISFJ because he makes decisions quicker than my mom and he's less sensitive
Sibling: EXTP-seems ENTP since he's playful and insensitive
Friends:
ISFJ-likes tv drama and meeting new people
ISFP-doesn't initiate nor talk about her feelings much, goofs around, takes art class
ISTP-somewhat athletic and casual, quite funny, she's more social than my intp friend and she seems harsh insensitive and detached
INTP-only talks to us and never talks to anyone she doesn't know, she's goofy and loves scifi
IXTJ-calm and chill, she doesn't get emotional and likes to stay in the background
LOL I really dunno just guessed all of them

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Me: Definitely INTP (INTJ when I was a kid, INTP now (teen), and I act like an ENTP.)

Mother: ISFP (ISFJ in the test but she's way more P.)
Father: INFJ (INTJ in the test)
My older brother (deceased, so I can't type him): _NF_
My younger brother: Too young, but at the moment he's anything J.

My grandma (mom side): INFP
My grandpa (mom side): ISTJ, or ISTP because he always has a different job.

My grandma (dad side): IDK, but I'd say ISFJ from what I know about her.
My grandpa (dad side): ENFJ, or possibly INFJ.

My best friend: ENFJ
I'm also friends with an ISTP, an INTJ, an ENTP, etc.

Rala

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dad: INFJ
Mom: ESFP
Younger sister: ESFP
Older brother: he never took the test, but I am guessing XXTP (tough one)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Me (female): ENFP/INFP
Dad: ISTJ
Mom: ESFJ, I think
Older brother: INTJ
Younger sister: ISTP? Unsure.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Mom- ISFJ feelings are almost childlike and in behavior as well.
Dad- ISTP Fits the archetype. Likes cars, is private and doesn't really talk much.
Sister- INFP- Feelings are childlike but her manners are adult like She is the only one with Te in our family.
Me- INTP- 5w4,7w6,1w2

Fate

Dad: ISFx (We get along just fine.)
Mom: ISFJ (possibly also ISTJ) We almost never get along because I'm lazy and/or probably I don't socialize too much but still love her.
Older Sis: ESTP
Younger Sis: ESFP

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Me: read my info dumbass xD
Mom:ISFJ
Sister:ESFJ
Brother:INFJ
Dad: was ESFJ, then turned into a stressed out INTJ version of an ESFJ and died
Friend 1: ENxP
Friend 2:INFP
Friend 3:ESFP
Almost every past girl friend: xSFx
Grandma: xSTJ
Brother:ESTJ
Sister:ESFx
Uncles on mom's side:ISTP
Aunt 1:ESFP
Aunt 2:INTP
Aunt 3:ENFP
Aunt 4:INFP
Cousin 1:ENFP
Cousin 2:ENTP
Cousin 3: ExFP
Cousin 4:ISFJ
Cousin 5:ESTP?
Cousin 6: ESFx
Cousin 7: INTP
Twin cousins: one is ESFJ, the other is some kind of F
Cousin 8:ESFP
Not posting anything else, lol. This'll probably fill up a page.

mills

MBTI Type
INFJ
I got my family and some of my friends to do it, so the ones I know for definite are:

Mum: ENFJ
Dad: ISFJ
Brother 1: INTJ
Brother 2: INFJ

Friend (male): INTJ
Friend (female): ENFJ
Friend (female): ENFP

Even including the ones I don't know for sure, the people I am closest to tend to be N and J. I reckon I get on best with INTJs and ENFJs. Even though I'm an INFJ, I find all the same problems that other types have with INFJs in terms of getting to know them (ie: it's near impossible!) and I'm super aware that there's loads they're not giving away, which makes me feel very uneasy haha. So even though I think in time I could be very close to some INFJs, I'm not really naturally drawn to them, which I find surprising.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ooh if I had to try...

Mother: ISFJ
Father: INTJ second choice INTP
Brother: ISTJ second choice INTJ

These are probably totally wrong though.

I got my brother to take it though and it showed thatche was very weakly INFP. I honestly doubt that, he has this undying need to always be right. I do see Fi in him though, try to argue with him when he is upset and things will not be pretty.

Last edited:

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mother: ESFJ
Sister: IsTJ
Father: (I'll get back to you on this).

My story's similar. I was extremely curious about their types. It's weird, though: I thought for sure my mother would be INFJ. My sister surprised me as well; I was expecting ENTP for whatever reason. Granted, SJ's can oftentimes seem like extroverts just because of their talkativeness. But still, she loves playing ENTP-ish mind games.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Father ISTJ (firstly I thought of INTJ, but now I'm pretty sure)
Mother ISFJ
Sister ENTJ

I was thinking about it before. It explains a lot;)

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Me xNTJ
Mom ESFJ
Dad INFP
Bro ISTP
Lil bro ENFP

I don't know how are we living in the same house or how can we sit on the same table for dinner.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I don't know how are we living in the same house or how can we sit on the same table for dinner.
Oh c'mon INFPs are such lovely people:) And seriously a little variety is good. Although it sounds like you have feelers invasion.

MattL

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp
Father : ESFP
Mother : xxFP (Likely ENFP)
Brother: INTP
Me : INFP
Sister : INFJ