• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are your family and friends?

á´…eparted

passages
Mom: INFJ 9w8
Dad: ESTJ 1w9

Closest Friends:
Male: INFP 6w5 (I am closest with this one)
Female: ENFP 7w6
Female: ESFP 7w8
Female: INFJ 2w1
Male: ISTJ 1w9

Other Friends:
Male: ENTP 7w6
Female: ENTJ 6w7
Female: INFJ 4w5
Female: INFJ 4w5

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm finally 100% sure that my brother is an ESTP 8.most likely a 9 wing
The other person I'm completely sure about is ESFP not sure of enneagram but I'd guess either 4w3 or 3w4

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trying to think of my grandmother. XSFP maybe? i'm thinking Se Fi for sure. She was a brilliant sculptor, fiercely loyal wife and mother, and loved all people. Never drove, and a bit of a home body, but people of all ages and walks of life were always over her house. Always encouraged creativity in others. "If you can write your name, you're an artist." We used to look for images in tree bark or the carpet or chipped paint together. Infamous for taking a pen to pictures that she didn't like and 'modifying' them.

Carbarrawr

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Mother: ISFJ
Father: INTJ
^Marriage is happy and works, if you were curious about the type compatibility.
Sister: INTJ (female)
Best friend: INFJ (female)
Very close friends: INTP (female), INTP (female), ENFP (male), ESTP (female), ENFJ (female)
Other friends: possible ISTJ (male), ESFP (male), possible INTJ (female), ENFP (female), ENTP (male), possible INFP (female)

Carbarrawr

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Mom-- ENFP
Dad-- ENTP. Pretty damn emotional but since I'm dead-set on his being ENP, and I see more Fe than Fi in him, I'll go with ENTP.
Brother-- ESTP. Basically a walking textbook description of one from what I can tell.
Grandmother (both grandparents on mother's side)-- ESFJ
Grandfather-- ESFP
Uncle-- INTJ
Other Uncle-- Basically untypeable but likely INTP or whatever type is considered to be the most perplexing/ machine like.
Aunt-- ESFP
Other Aunt-- ISFJ
Friend 1-- ENTJ
Friend 2-- ESTP
Friend 3-- Can't decide between ENTP, ISFJ, INFJ, or ISFP.
Girlfriend-- ISFP
Me-- Whatever the coolest/ handsomest type is. :D

It's ENTP ;D ;D ;D
Hahahaha jk jk xD

L

LadyLazarus

Me:ISFP 4w5(4w5-6w5-8w9) sx/sp
Mom:ISFP cp6w5(6w5-8w7-4w5) sx/sp
Dad:ESFJ p6w5(6w5-3w2-1w2) so/sp
Younger Sister:ISTJ 1w9(1w9-6w5-3w4) sp/so
Youngest Sister:INFP 9w1(9w1-2w1-7w6) so/sx
Younger Brother:ENFP 3w4(3w4-7w6-9w8) so/sp

So many F's(and so much Fi)...my poor sister is the only T.
I'm bored...so I'll fix this now.

Me:ISFP 4w3(4w3-6w7-8w9) sx/sp
Mom:ESFP cp6w7(6w7-8w7-4w3)sp/sx
Dad:ESFJ p6w5(6w5-3w2-1w2) so/sp
Younger Sister:ISTJ 1w9(1w9-6w5-3w4) sp/so
Youngest Sister:INFP 9w1(9w1-2w1-7w6) so/sp
Younger Brother:ENFP 7w6(7w6-2w3-9w8) so/sx

Wow, I just noticed we have 2 SP's, 2 SJ's, and 2 NF's. Weird.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Me (female): INFP or ISFP, I almost change between those at times (even if it's just about seconds)
Dad: ESTJ
Mom: ESFJ
Sister (younger): ENTP
Best friend: ESFP I think, maybe T
Nest best friend: ESTP
God mother: ESFP
Teacher: ENFJ
(All if those, except my dad, duh, are girls)

All of those people has been very part taking in my life, for a really long time, so I'll take with all of them.

Last edited:

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MomShe is a school psychologist and tests as an INTJ, but I see INFP/INFJ traits in her, more INFJ) 9w1
Dad ESFP for sure 7w6 or 6w7
Me INFP 6w5, 9w1, 4w5 and was an only child (I sometimes wonder if I am an INFJ or ISFP)
Husband ENTJ 8w7 he was an only child too ooooh o_O

(In case you haven't guessed it yet my parents are divorced)

Close friends:
ISTJ 6w7 - if you need advice, have a secret...the best friend you can have. She is the most stable reliable person. She is NOT boring and has a great sense of humor.
ENFP 7w6- Fun! Laughter! Weird cattiness can happen, nonjudgmental (at least they keep it to themselves)
ENFJ 3w4? Fun! Laugher! "", like to give you advice that you never asked for
ESFP 7w6 - Good Lord, I love these people, FUN, LAUGHTER, she took me under her wing and taught me how to dress lol! They do not judge at all, and are much more wise than people give them credit. ESFPs know how to live. They don't sweat the small stuff or the big stuff...I love it. She is like walking Prozac. GREAT listener! (Sometimes being around other sensors is a relief bc there is none of that weird vibey thing you get with intuitives, something I cannot articulate ATM). She also brings me back down to Earth.

Relatives that had an impact on me when I was growing up:
Grandmother 3w2 ENFP (I miss her so much, she was so kind, generous and thoughtful, thinking about her still makes me cry)
Grandfather 5w6 INTJ (I was the only person in the family who didn't try to impress him, he respected that. I wish he treated my grandmother and his children better, he softened up when I came to know him)
Uncle 3w4 ENFP Adored him when I was younger, he was awesome!!!! Now I can't stand him, he hasn't grown up, he's selfish, narcissistic traits galore. He is always trying to impress people, and me (embarrassing).
Uncle 5w4 INTP Didn't like him when I was younger, but now I understand him more and feel for him (from a distance, don't think he is fond of me, I was quite the little shit when I was younger to my family :( ).

Making best stabs at Enneagram types except for mine and my husbands I know for sure.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mum: Argh She's a feeler and an extroert. I think she's either ESFJ/ENFJ. Most likely ESFJ. And She's amazing. She says she reminds herself of Molly Weasley haha.
Dad: IXTP, I believe. He tells super dumb jokes but I love him regardless haha.
Younger sister: I tested her and she scored ESFP. She's really funny and sweet but she can get on my nerves sometimes. But most of the time we get along really well and we're best buddies (despite our differences!).
Youngest sister: She's 7 so it's really hard to type her, but I think she's an XXTJ. Way to early to type though. She's a lot like me only better, haha. I love her to bits and she's incredible.

Best friend which I have intelligent conversations and study with: INTJ, tested. She's super smart and she sits all day in her house studying. She's a perfectionist and very low self confidence. I love her and it really hurts me she can't see how wonderful she is, but I don't try to convience her because I know it would irritate her.
Best friend who's always up for a good fun: INFJ, tested. She always wants to go out and she hates to be in her house. She's always bored and she can't simulate herself. Very emtional, quite funny and is super shy when you first know her. She's wonderful.
Best friend who's is annoying all of us at the moment: INFJ, tested. We used to be really close and we still are, but she's obsessed with her boyfriend right now and we barely see her anymore. She used to be very suicidal, dealt with Anorexia and cut herself, but she's going to a therapist and is a lot better now. She's having a lot of troubles in school. Quite spoiled, a typical only child. However, she has amazing insights and is a really good listener.
Best friend who I might have a crush on (?): ISFJ, tested. That girl is obsessed with TV shows. OBSESSED. IT'S A SICKNESS. But I love her. She's really funny and we have a lot in common (we watch the same shows and we talk about it a lot, ha. No but seriously). I love hearing her point of view in conversations. She's super sweet and argh, I love her a lot.

Last edited:

libby

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mom: ISFJ 6
stepdad: ESTP 8
sister: ISFP ?

Bowlosol

MBTI Type
INFP
My Family
Me: INFP
Mom: ENFP
Dad: ISTJ
Younger Sister: ISFP

Close Friends
2 ENFP's
INTJ
INTP
ESFP
ESTP

Kyo

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Me - ISFP 5

Family

Dad - ESTJ 6
Mom - ISTJ 5
Older sister - ISTJ 3
Younger brother - ESFP 7

Childhood friends

Female - ISTJ 9
Female - ESFP 2

Other close friends

Female - ISFJ 1
Female - ENFJ 9
Male - ESFJ 1
Male - ESTJ 3
Male - INTP 9

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Family

Mom: ISFJ, Neutral Good
Dad: ISFP, Chaotic Good
Older Sister: INFJ, Lawful Neutral
Me: ISxJ, Neutral Good
Little Brother: ESFP, Chaotic Neutral

(Edit) Bestfriend: ESFJ, Lawful Good

:wubbie:

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Mother: ENFJ 2w3, 9w8, 6w7
Father: ISTJ 8w9, 6w5, 3w2
Brother: ESxP 8w7, 7w8, 4w3

My parents are the stereotypical husband and wife and my brother is a party animal who gets girl after girl without trying.

Me: INTJ 6w5, 1w2, 3w2

Last edited:

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me: INFP
Mother: ENFJ
Grandmother: ESTJ

High School Best Friend: INFJ
Boyfriend: INTJ

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me (female): INFP
Mother: ISFJ
Father: INTJ
Younger sister: ESXJ

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Mother: ESFJ (definitely 2w1)
Father: INTP (probably 6w5)
Older sister: ESFP (probably 3w2)
And finally me: ENFP (4w5)

Closest friends: mostly INFPs, ENFPs, ENTPs and INTPs
+ one INFJ + one ENTJ

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me:INTJ
Father:ISFJ
Mother:ESFP

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me: ISFP Type 7w6, 9w8, 4w3
My mother: ISFJ Type 6w5, 9w1, 2w1
My dad: ISTJ Type 9w8, 6w7, 3w2
My brother: ESFP 7w6, 9w8, 2w3

My 3 best friends on the Internet are INTJ, ISFJ and INFP.

My old childhood friends are ESFP, ISFP, ESTP and INTP.