User Tag List

Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: What types are your family and friends?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Mom: INFJ 9w8
    Dad: ESTJ 1w9

Closest Friends:
    Male: INFP 6w5 (I am closest with this one)
    Female: ENFP 7w6
    Female: ESFP 7w8
    Female: INFJ 2w1
    Male: ISTJ 1w9

Other Friends:
    Male: ENTP 7w6
    Female: ENTJ 6w7
    Female: INFJ 4w5
    Female: INFJ 4w5
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I'm finally 100% sure that my brother is an ESTP 8.most likely a 9 wing
    The other person I'm completely sure about is ESFP not sure of enneagram but I'd guess either 4w3 or 3w4
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Trying to think of my grandmother. XSFP maybe? i'm thinking Se Fi for sure. She was a brilliant sculptor, fiercely loyal wife and mother, and loved all people. Never drove, and a bit of a home body, but people of all ages and walks of life were always over her house. Always encouraged creativity in others. "If you can write your name, you're an artist." We used to look for images in tree bark or the carpet or chipped paint together. Infamous for taking a pen to pictures that she didn't like and 'modifying' them.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Mother: ISFJ
    Father: INTJ
    ^Marriage is happy and works, if you were curious about the type compatibility.
    Sister: INTJ (female)
    Best friend: INFJ (female)
    Very close friends: INTP (female), INTP (female), ENFP (male), ESTP (female), ENFJ (female)
    Other friends: possible ISTJ (male), ESFP (male), possible INTJ (female), ENFP (female), ENTP (male), possible INFP (female)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Mom-- ENFP
    Dad-- ENTP. Pretty damn emotional but since I'm dead-set on his being ENP, and I see more Fe than Fi in him, I'll go with ENTP.
    Brother-- ESTP. Basically a walking textbook description of one from what I can tell.
    Grandmother (both grandparents on mother's side)-- ESFJ
    Grandfather-- ESFP
    Uncle-- INTJ
    Other Uncle-- Basically untypeable but likely INTP or whatever type is considered to be the most perplexing/ machine like.
    Aunt-- ESFP
    Other Aunt-- ISFJ
    Friend 1-- ENTJ
    Friend 2-- ESTP
    Friend 3-- Can't decide between ENTP, ISFJ, INFJ, or ISFP.
    Girlfriend-- ISFP
    Me-- Whatever the coolest/ handsomest type is.
    It's ENTP ;D ;D ;D
    Hahahaha jk jk xD

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Me:ISFP 4w5(4w5-6w5-8w9) sx/sp
    Mom:ISFP cp6w5(6w5-8w7-4w5) sx/sp
    Dad:ESFJ p6w5(6w5-3w2-1w2) so/sp
    Younger Sister:ISTJ 1w9(1w9-6w5-3w4) sp/so
    Youngest Sister:INFP 9w1(9w1-2w1-7w6) so/sx
    Younger Brother:ENFP 3w4(3w4-7w6-9w8) so/sp

So many F's(and so much Fi)...my poor sister is the only T.
    I'm bored...so I'll fix this now.

Me:ISFP 4w3(4w3-6w7-8w9) sx/sp
    Mom:ESFP cp6w7(6w7-8w7-4w3)sp/sx
    Dad:ESFJ p6w5(6w5-3w2-1w2) so/sp
    Younger Sister:ISTJ 1w9(1w9-6w5-3w4) sp/so
    Youngest Sister:INFP 9w1(9w1-2w1-7w6) so/sp
    Younger Brother:ENFP 7w6(7w6-2w3-9w8) so/sx

Wow, I just noticed we have 2 SP's, 2 SJ's, and 2 NF's. Weird.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Me (female): INFP or ISFP, I almost change between those at times (even if it's just about seconds)
    Dad: ESTJ
    Mom: ESFJ
    Sister (younger): ENTP
    Best friend: ESFP I think, maybe T
    Nest best friend: ESTP
    God mother: ESFP
    Teacher: ENFJ
    (All if those, except my dad, duh, are girls)

All of those people has been very part taking in my life, for a really long time, so I'll take with all of them.
    Last edited by Annaifiwas; 05-15-2014 at 03:18 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

MomShe is a school psychologist and tests as an INTJ, but I see INFP/INFJ traits in her, more INFJ) 9w1
    Dad ESFP for sure 7w6 or 6w7
    Me INFP 6w5, 9w1, 4w5 and was an only child (I sometimes wonder if I am an INFJ or ISFP)
    Husband ENTJ 8w7 he was an only child too ooooh O.o

(In case you haven't guessed it yet my parents are divorced)

Close friends:
    ISTJ 6w7 - if you need advice, have a secret...the best friend you can have. She is the most stable reliable person. She is NOT boring and has a great sense of humor.
    ENFP 7w6- Fun! Laughter! Weird cattiness can happen, nonjudgmental (at least they keep it to themselves)
    ENFJ 3w4? Fun! Laugher! "", like to give you advice that you never asked for
    ESFP 7w6 - Good Lord, I love these people, FUN, LAUGHTER, she took me under her wing and taught me how to dress lol! They do not judge at all, and are much more wise than people give them credit. ESFPs know how to live. They don't sweat the small stuff or the big stuff...I love it. She is like walking Prozac. GREAT listener! (Sometimes being around other sensors is a relief bc there is none of that weird vibey thing you get with intuitives, something I cannot articulate ATM). She also brings me back down to Earth.

Relatives that had an impact on me when I was growing up:
    Grandmother 3w2 ENFP (I miss her so much, she was so kind, generous and thoughtful, thinking about her still makes me cry)
    Grandfather 5w6 INTJ (I was the only person in the family who didn't try to impress him, he respected that. I wish he treated my grandmother and his children better, he softened up when I came to know him)
    Uncle 3w4 ENFP Adored him when I was younger, he was awesome!!!! Now I can't stand him, he hasn't grown up, he's selfish, narcissistic traits galore. He is always trying to impress people, and me (embarrassing).
    Uncle 5w4 INTP Didn't like him when I was younger, but now I understand him more and feel for him (from a distance, don't think he is fond of me, I was quite the little shit when I was younger to my family ).

Making best stabs at Enneagram types except for mine and my husbands I know for sure.
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Mum: Argh She's a feeler and an extroert. I think she's either ESFJ/ENFJ. Most likely ESFJ. And She's amazing. She says she reminds herself of Molly Weasley haha.
    Dad: IXTP, I believe. He tells super dumb jokes but I love him regardless haha.
    Younger sister: I tested her and she scored ESFP. She's really funny and sweet but she can get on my nerves sometimes. But most of the time we get along really well and we're best buddies (despite our differences!).
    Youngest sister: She's 7 so it's really hard to type her, but I think she's an XXTJ. Way to early to type though. She's a lot like me only better, haha. I love her to bits and she's incredible.

Best friend which I have intelligent conversations and study with: INTJ, tested. She's super smart and she sits all day in her house studying. She's a perfectionist and very low self confidence. I love her and it really hurts me she can't see how wonderful she is, but I don't try to convience her because I know it would irritate her.
    Best friend who's always up for a good fun: INFJ, tested. She always wants to go out and she hates to be in her house. She's always bored and she can't simulate herself. Very emtional, quite funny and is super shy when you first know her. She's wonderful.
    Best friend who's is annoying all of us at the moment: INFJ, tested. We used to be really close and we still are, but she's obsessed with her boyfriend right now and we barely see her anymore. She used to be very suicidal, dealt with Anorexia and cut herself, but she's going to a therapist and is a lot better now. She's having a lot of troubles in school. Quite spoiled, a typical only child. However, she has amazing insights and is a really good listener.
    Best friend who I might have a crush on (?): ISFJ, tested. That girl is obsessed with TV shows. OBSESSED. IT'S A SICKNESS. But I love her. She's really funny and we have a lot in common (we watch the same shows and we talk about it a lot, ha. No but seriously). I love hearing her point of view in conversations. She's super sweet and argh, I love her a lot.
    Last edited by LanaBanana; 05-15-2014 at 11:52 AM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    478 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI None

mom: ISFJ 6
    stepdad: ESTP 8
    sister: ISFP ?