• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are your family and friends?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Direct Family
Me: NP 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so (this is my best guess so far)
Mom: ISFJ 2w1 6w7 1w2 sp/so (cp 6 which is sort of fun)
Dad: ENFP 3w4 8w9 7w6 so/sp
Brother: Too young to tell, but probably a Se or Te dom
Sister: ISFP 9w8 sx/sp (WOAH the one non sx blind)

Friends: ISTJ 6w7 3w4 1w9 sp/sx (Female); ENFJ 2w1 9w1 6w7 (male) so/sp; ISFJ 9w1 6w5 2w1 (male) sp/so; ISFJ 6w7 2w1 1w2 sp/so (female)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dad: INTP LII 9 I think
Mom: she was IEI idk about enneagram
Morgan: INFP EII maybe also 9, but could also be other stuff
Ericka: EXFJ 2 so

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Updated!

Non-work friend group:
INTP 9w1 or 5w6 (F): My best friend; government employee who does research for a living; loves her job but hates the administration
ENFP either 7w8 or 4w3 (M): General practitioner; INTP bestie's husband
ENFP 2w3 (F): Museum educator who hates her job but loves her field; the glue that ties the group together (sadly) because everyone else is too independent
INTP 6w5 or 9w1 (F): Public school administrator a few towns over; novelist and blogger in her spare time
ISFJ 1w2 (F): Government employee who is apathetic about her job and might leave soon; currently pregnant with a baby that we've dubbed "Squidlet"
ISTJ 5w6 or 1w9 (M): Highish ranking engineer at tech firm in the area; ISFJ's husband; older than everyone else in the group by 8-ish years (and acts like it too)

Work friend group:
ENFP 7w8 (F): Journalist, designer, musician, jack-of-all-trades; one of the coolest people I know
ENFP 4w3 (F): Journalist, website data-cruncher, and Presbyterian pastor
xNFJ 4w3/9w1 (F): Journalist, relatively new to the job (used to freelance), probably the embodiment of hygge
ENFJ 3w2 (F): Major donor fundraiser and my officemate; totally inscrutable but in a fun way(???); acts like the disgruntled big sister/mom of the group

Miscellany friends, not a group (lol what a sad name, sorry I can't come up with a better one):
ISTP 6w5 or 3w2 (F): College friend, now working in cybersecurity
ENTJ 3w2 (F): Former work friend, now non-work friend; does social media work for another nonprofit
INFP 4w3 (F): ENTJ's girlfriend; just got a new job and I think it relates to public school education and theatre?

Friends outside of the area:
ENFP 8w7 (F): One of my best friends, but we've become more distant recently; sake sommelier and high-end Japanese restaurant wait-staff
INFJ 9w1 (F): Grad student in something related to ancient shipbuilding(?), and a barista to pay the bills

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SO: INFP
Father: ISTx
Mother: ENFP
Cousin: ISTJ
Aunt: ESFJ
Grandmother: ISTP

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Me: INTJ
Mom: ESFJ (hell awaits...) :cry:
Dad: ISFJ
Brother: INFP

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Friends
ISFP 4w3: artsy/sexy best friend who always seems to have drama.
ENFJ 3w2: Charismatic, good-looking older guy/best guy friend who's brilliant but all over the place
ISTJ 6w5: My other best guy friend who's quite smart but a bit dogmatic.
INTJ 9w1: Enigmatic close guy friend who never seems to know what he wants but is very structured in his routine (his idea of social protocol boggles my mind a lot).
ESXJ 8w7: Blunt firecracker of a woman.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Father : The most charismatic INTJ ever.
Mother : The most compassionate INFJ ever.

May you rest in peace.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
My ex best friend: ENTJ - a man of quality , the man from you know what to expect , only best words I have for him , yet he can be stubborn as hell....at this time he was one and enough. :)

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me: ISTJ
Father: ISTJ
Mother: INTP (admittedly a guesstimation based upon previous interactions since I haven't been able to contact her over the past 10 years)

AprilLily1984

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me= ENFP
Father= ISTJ
Mother= ISFJ
Brother= INTP
Brother= Possibly ESFP
Grandmother= ESTJ

I'm the only NF in my family, and they are the people I click with the most. My friends and my mentor are all the four types of NF.

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
Father : ESTJ
Mother : ESFJ

Big brother : ENTP
Me : ESTP
Sister : ESFP
Younger brother : ISTP
Younger sister : ENFP

TopKek

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mom: ENXJ (ENTJ functions, ENFJ stereotypical description, best mom ever <3)
Dad: ESTP (coolest guy i know :D)
Grandma (mom side): ISTJ (gets annoying with her need for constant order, but i love her :) )
Grandpa (mom side): ENFP (really wise and kind, idea generator like me :D)
Grandma (dad side): ESFJ (really gets on my nerves sometimes...)
and since i'm the only child..
Little cousin: ESFP (loud asf, walking ball of energy, doesn't know how to shut up sometimes XD)

astrotheologian

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dad: ESTP
Mom: ESFJ
Oldest Sister: ESFP
Older Sister: ESTP
Young Sister: ISFJ
Oldest Brother: ENFJ
Older Brother: ISTP

Chernushka

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
fuk
Mom: ISxJ (Not sure if she uses Fe or Te)
Dad: ESFJ
Stepmom: ESTJ
Brother: INTJ
Brother's girlfriend: ENFP
Sister : I have a feeling she's a future ENFJ

On mom's side:
Grandfather (RIP) : ISTJ
Grandmother (RIP) : ExFJ
Great-aunt : ENFP
Great-uncle: IxFP
Mom's cousin (oldest) : xSFJ
Mom's cousin (youngest) : ESTP

On dad's side:
Grandmother: ENTJ

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Me: ENFP

Dad: ISTP
Mom: ESFJ

I don't really have substantial relationships with anyone else in my family. But here's some of the ones I have a fairly good guess on.

Maternal Grandmother: ISFP
Maternal Aunt: ESTP (this is the one I'm most confident of, her Se is SUPER prominent and she's definitely a T)

Paternal Grandmother: ISFJ (I could also see ISTJ. She definitely leans towards Si, but has a very unhealthy relationship with it because she's ashamed of the past)
Paternal Grandfather: ESTP

Most of my family seems to consist of S types. One of my dad's sister's gives on INFP vibes though and his other sister I've met might be an ESTP.

A bunch of them would be really hard to type though because of how unhealthy a lot of them are. Plus, I don't really know them that well for a variety of complicated reasons I'd prefer not to discuss (mostly because it's confusing).

As far as friends, I can make friends with any type. Some types I do tend to connect with more than others. My closest friends right now are INFP, ESFJ, and INFJ. I also really enjoy talking to N types in general. Interestingly, I don't seem to really draw in too many people of my own type. Then again, my ESFJ friend gets annoyed at other ESFJs (at least the female ones) because they are too alike.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mother: ESFJ.
Father: ESTP.
Step-mother: ENFP.

Half-brother (mother's side): ESFP.
Half-sister (father's side): ISFJ.
Step-brother: ISFP or INFJ. Still trying to figure that out.
Step-sister: ESFP.
Brother: ISTP.
Me: INFP.

I was only raised beside my biological mother, father, brother, and half-brother. I am the youngest and I've listed them all in birth order.

If it helps, an ISFP I know says her father is ESTP. I've never met him so I'm unsure how accurate this is, but I've noticed a pattern in ESTP's parenting strong Fi users which is odd given the natural conflict between the types.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Father INTJ
Mother ISFJ
Best Friend ISFP
Wife INFJ
Me INTJ