User Tag List

Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: What types are your family and friends?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Mother - IxFP (probably an N but I'm not sure)
    Father - ENTJ (guessing and unsure about the J/P part)
    Both 1/2 sisters - ENFPs
    1/2 brother - ENFP
    1/2 brother - INTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Default EDIT

Family
    Mom: iSFP (who is selectively Extraverted; that can get annoying)
    Dad: ESTP
    Nanna: ESFP (who is so much like what people described Marilyn Monroe to be)
    Grandpa: ISFJ (who is so true to this type it hurts)
    Brother: ESTP
    Female Cousin: EStP
    Male Cousin #1: ESFj
    Male Cousin #2: ISTP
    All Uncles and Aunts except one SJ uncle and two SJ aunts are SPs.
    Only a few out of the eleven (Yes! Eleven!) are introverted and they're extreme.

Friends
    Good Female Friend #1: ESFJ
    Good Female Friend #2: IStP
    Good Female Friend #3: ESTP
    Good Female Friend #4: iNFJ
    Good Gay Male Friend #5: isfP (He's very Fi-dom)
    Good Female Friend #8: ISFJ
    Good Female Friend #9: iStP
    Most of my closest (straight) guy friends have been NTs. I don't typically hang around Sensor guys too much. They either think I'm too weird or too serious. My best guy friend in high school, an ESTP, told me that I was rather intimidating. Maybe that's why I'm not friends with too many of them...?

Relationship
    Boyfriend #1: EnTP

Don't interact with too many TJs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Mother: ENFJ
    Father: ISTJ
    Brother: ISTJ

Friends:
    ESFJ
    ESFP - though we are estrangled
    ISFJ
    ISTJ
    ISTJ

Nickle Iron Silicone Array Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Mother(EXTJ):pretty sure ENTJ at this point. Extremely independent, driven, career woman. Ivy league grad. Status oriented. Very artistic. Plays by the rules. Somewhat socially naive. Will argue about anything. Used to provoke me into arguments just to see how "good" I had gotten at defending my positions. Very controlling, which is where we have issues. Needs to have everything exactly how she's envisioned it. Cannot rest to save her life. Also, very loving. Would do absolutely anything in her power to help someone she thinks deserves it. Creative.

Grandfather(EXTJ):Strong silent type until you got him talking, then he wouldn't stop. Always had some story to tell with a moral at the end. Very punctual and observant of traditions. We got along great. He was such a strong man, so sure of himself. Even when I knew he was wrong, I'd just listen to whatever he had to say without argument. Not emotionally showy, but expressed his love by spending lots of time doing activities that bonded us together. Had immense respect for him. I was his favorite, which meant a lot.

Grandmother(ESTP??):She's flashy, extremely outgoing, and all about her social organizations. She could careless what anyone thinks, she does as she damn well pleases. At her worst, she tries to pit people against each other on the sly. At her best, she is utterly hilarious, great to talk to, always on the go, and forever young. We've never had a problem.

Favorite Uncle1(EXFJ)

Favorite Uncle2(ESFP)

BIL(ISFP)
    : Very sweet, depressive, guilt-stricken about leaving his mother, and unmotivated to do much of anything. He occasionally comes to me for advice.
    BIL2(ESTJ): Love him!! Absolute favorite in-law. No emo frills, but totally high maintenance material guy. He's funny, gets straight to the point, and loves going out and doing exciting new things. Collects motorcycles and all things that look expensive. Never ever late. Ultraconservative. We have great debates that always end in us laughing at each other. Total man's man, but gets along great with the ladies cause he knows when to just shut up and listen.
    MIL(INFJ):Also very sweet, but has a way of getting people to do her bidding in ways that only benefit her, and then convinces herself that it was for the good of everyone involved. She is very generous with her material possessions and would offer her home to a complete stranger. Depressive and jealous of others with an irrational temper that she doesn't mind displaying. Attracts abusive EXTPs.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Dad - INTJ

Mom - ENFJ

Roomate - ISTJ

Girl Moving up to Jax - ENFJ
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP

Mom: ENFP
    Sister 1: ESFJ
    Sister 2: ESFx

Dad: Ixxx - never tested very possibly INFP with a highly developed T as a master electrician but am very unsure.

Husband was ENTJ

Senior Member Array HollyGolightly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My father was an ESFP. But he had viral meningitis a few years back and he's not quite the same person. He took the test recently and scored ESFJ, but his J was only 1% so I'm not sure about him. I also have conflicting feelings about him. We don't really connect and never have. I don't blame our types or anything but there is a realy S/N barrier. I am also very introverted, he is very extroverted so he finds it hard to understand that I need a lot of time to recharge. I love him dearly, but he has let me down a lot in the past. But we are working through our issues now and I can't take it away from him he's an excellent father. There's just no connection or communication going on.

My mother is a hardcore ENFJ. We get on rather well, but he also clash. Our enneagram types are also very similar, I am 2w1 and she is 2w3. She often manipulates, mostly without realising it and I catch her out and an argument will errupt. But she's a fantastic parent, considering what a hopeless case her INFJ daughter is ;P She gets the balance between being tough and gentle perfectly. She has helped to make me the best individual I can be.

I am the oldest of three siblings. The second sibling is INFP. She is my best friend. I love her dearly and she is probably the only person I can be myself around. I rub her up the wrong way with my bossiness though ;P There isn't such a need for verbal communication, which is perfect for us as we are both very introverted. It's like we "just know" with most things.

My youngest sister is ENFP. There is quite an age gap between us so I am more mothering towards her. She never fails to make me giggle. But she can be very moody, but somehow I am able to handle her...just about
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Mom - ESFJ
    Dad - ISTP
    Sister - ISTJ
    Other Sister - INFP
    Brother - ISTJ
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Mother: ISFJ
    Father: ENTP
    Half-brother: I think ISTP, not sure

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Mom: ISFJ
    Dad: ENFP
    Older Sis: ENFx
    Middle Sis: INFJ
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"